Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Dunks never had pace, he's got plenty of years left in him.

He's no slouch though, he's ran back and thrown himself in front of the ball plenty of times.

Providing he doesn't get injured and simply loose his ability to read the game he's good for a few years but we know Bloom/Brighton like to plan well in advanced and bed players in slowly.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
He's no slouch though, he's ran back and thrown himself in front of the ball plenty of times.

Providing he doesn't get injured and simply loose his ability to read the game he's good for a few years but we know Bloom/Brighton like to plan well in advanced and bed players in slowly.
Agree, hopefully he'll play until he's about 35 and then move into a coaching role with the club

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Plenty of posters who are sceptical of Lamptey above . This doesn't include RDZ though

Good. I think his post-injury chances of regaining his pace been written off too easily by many considering that the club's coaching and medical staff have been very careful about not over training him as part of his long-term recovery. He's only 22!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has Igor had his medical today as suggested at the end of last week?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Good. I think his post-injury chances of regaining his pace been written off too easily by many considering that the club's coaching and medical staff have been very careful about not over training him as part of his long-term recovery. He's only 22!!

Precisely, Welbeck looks fast than ever and he's had tons hammy injuries prior to and whilst with us!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Has Igor had his medical today as suggested at the end of last week?
It has been delayed.

They couldn't find a tape measure long enough to go round his thighs.

1690302823197.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lampty is a busted flush, even when he does play now, he has lost that bit extra speed, and not as direct as he once was, maybe that is the way he has been told to play, who am I to second judge the manager. I also think the rumblings of him being discontent last season and a possible loan or permanent move away, could be something that has not gone away.
I personally do not see him in being here at the end of the Summer window.
PS: Not sure there were "rumblings" of him being discontent. Either way players don't control other clubs expressing interest. That's because he's a good player, he's been coached by Potter and RDZ - two world class coaches , he wasn't first choice at the Albion- often playing from the bench - so potentially a chance of luring him away, and he's young with good long term resale value. But looks like RDZ has knocked that on the head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here