Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If zip tie cable things aren\t banned from the Amex...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
It would have been quite entertaining to just carry on with the game with him attached to the post

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
It would have been quite entertaining to just carry on with the game with him attached to the post

If Trossard had been playing, he'd have been battered.

Shame they didn't accidentally tighten it for a short while, just to make a point!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He can do what he wants, just not while I'm watching football on TV.

He can go glue himself to the M56 or something.

Do you disagree with the message?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I haven't seen the full incident but how long did it take him to run on the pitch and attach himself? And what were the Stewards doing during this time?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I think the idiot will be disappointed, should have super glued himself to the post, he would certainly have stuck around longer.

Thats what this guy tried the night before in the Arsenal Vs Liverpool game. It didn't work, probably why they moved on to cable ties.

Screenshot 2022-03-18 165949.png

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
2 of the Albion’s finest did the same with handcuffs in the North Stand goal during our darkest days!!

:bowdown::bowdown:

It was fine effort by both of them. Sure it was half-time at the Orient game, but the old memory isnt as good as it was.
One of them at least, posts regularly on NSC...........and is clearly still fond of being a lovable nuisance going by his posts :D

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I have heard a rumoud that a bag of frozen peas and a straw was confenscated from Wolves v Leeds match tonight. These items will now be on the Amex ban list.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
It was fine effort by both of them. Sure it was half-time at the Orient game, but the old memory isnt as good as it was.
One of them at least, posts regularly on NSC...........and is clearly still fond of being a lovable nuisance going by his posts :D

Are you suggesting his hart is still inn it ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here