Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If zip tie cable things aren\t banned from the Amex...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not sure it merited the MASSIVE bolt-cutters.

Also not sure I'd want those bolt-cutters coming coming close to my neck with the tie being that tight...

[tweet]1504562439551135745[/tweet]

When that came out I thought they had decided that it was probably easier to cut his head off.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All it needed was a box cutter. Can’t believe they got bolt cutters out. Scousers eh?

I think the red cable ties are re-usable, ie, there is a little tag you press down on and you undo it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Newcastle supporters getting behind the idea of cutting off his head to solve the problem. Boy, they're learning from their masters damn fast.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
2 of the Albion’s finest did the same with handcuffs in the North Stand goal during our darkest days!!

:bowdown::bowdown:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
...they probably will be soon...

[tweet]1504562705369374725[/tweet]

Top marks for the thoughtful matching of tangerine colours of the cable-tie and t-shirt. It really works.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well at least he's trying I guess..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I assume that no fossil fuels were used in the process of making that cable tie?

I think there is a fair chance that some fossil fuels were used in keeping the lights on for an extra 14 minutes injury time.

Still, he can always compensate by volunteering to walk to prison. Preferably Parkhurst!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think there is a fair chance that some fossil fuels were used in keeping the lights on for an extra 14 minutes injury time.

Still, he can always compensate by volunteering to walk to prison. Preferably Parkhurst!

According to Twitter, he’s already been as one of the M25 protestors last year.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching this live on Amazon I was surprised they gave this guy all the publicity he craved for. The commentary on the above comes from somewhere else. Amazon commentator cringed when they took the bolt cutters to the ties and tightened them, could well have strangled the guy.
So future security checks will look for cable ties & T shirts with slogans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here