Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Dallas clap your hands..

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Woooooooooohooooooooooooo
Go pack go.
Let's all wave a cutler Wanker
I'll be there. February 6th.
Eat shit Brett Farve.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I wish IO could be there with ya. Went to Lambeau for the first time this year against the 49er's was amazing :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Woooooooooohooooooooooooo
Go pack go.
Let's all wave a cutler Wanker
I'll be there. February 6th.
Eat shit Brett Farve.

No I've read it a few times and am still none the wiser as to what you're talking about. Is it some kind of nonsense American sporting event?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
gonna be the most boring superbowl in a while!!

Really? In what way? Packers and Steelers have to be the best all round teams in the NFL in for the past 6 weeks or so. Pack generally have around 400-500 yards of offense per game and Pittsburgh have been giving away f*** ALL until we went into a major Prevent mode for the whole second half last night. Steelers run up 24 before half time against one of the NFL's best defences then decided to avoid throwing for virtually the whole second half as well. Rothlisberger averages best part of 30 ppg in his last half dozen or so playoff games. Both Defences create turnovers and score points themselves.

I really fail to see what is not exciting about this match up!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
For a game that takes 4 hours to complete with an average of 12 minutes actual play time, every game is boring.

Paddy Finucane

WW2 Hero
Jul 26, 2004
Redhill
:thumbsup: Have to agree Skint Gull - this game could be a cracker! - Been supporting the Packers since 82 so hoping for a Cheesehead win but it's going to be tough against Ben and the boys - am I right in thinking that the steelers have never actually lost a Superbowl?????????

Really? In what way? Packers and Steelers have to be the best all round teams in the NFL in for the past 6 weeks or so. Pack generally have around 400-500 yards of offense per game and Pittsburgh have been giving away f*** ALL until we went into a major Prevent mode for the whole second half last night. Steelers run up 24 before half time against one of the NFL's best defences then decided to avoid throwing for virtually the whole second half as well. Rothlisberger averages best part of 30 ppg in his last half dozen or so playoff games. Both Defences create turnovers and score points themselves.

I really fail to see what is not exciting about this match up!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
For a game that takes 4 hours to complete with an average of 12 minutes actual play time, every game is boring.
3 hours with 60 minutes playing time but don't let facts get in the way of bullshit!

:thumbsup: Have to agree Skint Gull - this game could be a cracker! - Been supporting the Packers since 82 so hoping for a Cheesehead win but it's going to be tough against Ben and the boys - am I right in thinking that the steelers have never actually lost a Superbowl?????????

Yeah Cowher lost Gus first SB as coach but that was before my time as an NFL fan so I couldn't tell you more. Won 6 of 7 :)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
3 hours with 60 minutes playing time but don't let facts get in the way of bullshit!

Oh did the nasty man hurt your feelings. It may be 4 quarters of 15 minutes but the average time that the padded up boys are running around is 12 minutes. That's a fact by the way.

The yanks actually came up with that stat themselves.

Anyway, you enjoy it me old mate. Each to their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here