Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you want to move seats for next season...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have been reading online about the aspirations of a new group, “The 4:24” which I believe is a play on the infamous 657 Crew looking to form something in the SW Corner.

Not too sure of any wider engagement with the club or whether those in the SW of a less “fanatical” nature are going to be best pleased but who knows

[tweet]1480171133769076740[/tweet]

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know if you have to renew first, for a priority move? We pay by monthly d/d so it always just carries on every season.

But, the renewal letter states our seats won't be automatically renewed.

We've completed the move form but wasn't sure if we still have to renew, despite not being able to keep our current seats.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Does anyone know if you have to renew first, for a priority move? We pay by monthly d/d so it always just carries on every season.

But, the renewal letter states our seats won't be automatically renewed.

We've completed the move form but wasn't sure if we still have to renew, despite not being able to keep our current seats.

You have to renew first. - ie: go past the March renewal date.
They then put aside a week to do the majority of the site moves. Stand by stand.
In practice they will consider moves after that. I moved my seats for this season in July. (but my choice of where to sit was very limited - because we were a group of 4)

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Clearly I'm being an idiot, but cannot see where an option exists to look into moving seats. According to the dates published this should be available from 9AM today for the east stand.

EDIT - found it.

Last edited:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Clearly I'm being an idiot, but cannot see where an option exists to look into moving seats. According to the dates published this should be available from 9AM today for the east stand.

EDIT - found it.

Did you have any luck? I tried moving this morning (hoping to be nearer halfway in East lower) and the only availability was in the SW corner. I don't understand it as clearly the whole East and West stand can't be sold out to season tickets, right?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Did you have any luck? I tried moving this morning (hoping to be nearer halfway in East lower) and the only availability was in the SW corner. I don't understand it as clearly the whole East and West stand can't be sold out to season tickets, right?

I can see seats all over the East Stand?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

I can see seats all over the East Stand?

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009

Bit late responding - sorry, yes I was able to move the seat I wanted, all sorted by 9.30AM.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looks like a lot more 10% didn't renew in the east stand

There were a few empty this season anyway, but you're right there was quite a lot availability when I moved my wife and daughters seats this morning.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone know when the season tickets go on general sale to people who aren't members/on the waiting list?

Had a look on the site but can't find an obvious answer.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Looks like a lot more 10% didn't renew in the east stand

Thing with The East (or at least the Family Stand) me and the boy have been there since day one, there’s a lot more turnover because the U18 seats are the cheapest in the ground so as soon as little Johnny comes of age, they have to move to another part of the ground or the price Increase Is too much to bear and he/she gives it up all together

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I’m hoping to move mine to the West today. Does anyone know how to navigate to where I need to be on the mobile app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume this opens at 9am?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Question for those in west lower blocks I and H, is it typically sitting and starting for the rare excitement moments? Have a 8 year old (who would like to see most of the match!) Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here