Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you want to move seats for next season...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Probably covered somewhere else, but the renewal date is earlier than the date you can move seats, so presumably you have to renew first before they will consider a seat move?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes, that's always been the case. Renew first then move seats if you wish to.

There will be more options this way and you'll get first dibs on those seats where people haven't renewed as they let current holders move seats before people are invited to buy new season tickets.

If the move seats window was earlier then those seats might not be available as it might not be known exactly who isn't renewing at that point.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's the renewal date? Thanks in advance

I don't think they've announced it yet but it seems a bit late this year: don't we normally get letters about renewing around this time?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
First of all aren't the seats difficult to move. You would need some way to actually pry the seat out of the material it is fastened.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I don't think they've announced it yet but it seems a bit late this year: don't we normally get letters about renewing around this time?

The sent the email out in late Jan, renewal date is 7th March

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Probably covered somewhere else, but the renewal date is earlier than the date you can move seats, so presumably you have to renew first before they will consider a seat move?

You need to renew. Are you moving in the same stand?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I didn't get an email from them - I've just checked - but the letter arrived today. All good.

Good to hear the letter turned up. If you're curious (and for anyone else that missed the email) it was sent on 26 January.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
We have a forced 'priority' move as the junior turns 18 soon so we have to flee the nest of the family stand

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Have been reading online about the aspirations of a new group, “The 4:24” which I believe is a play on the infamous 657 Crew looking to form something in the SW Corner.

Not too sure of any wider engagement with the club or whether those in the SW of a less “fanatical” nature are going to be best pleased but who knows

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have been reading online about the aspirations of a new group, “The 4:24” which I believe is a play on the infamous 657 Crew looking to form something in the SW Corner.

Not too sure of any wider engagement with the club or whether those in the SW of a less “fanatical” nature are going to be best pleased but who knows

Named after what time they leave to go home on a 3pm kick off?

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021

Would certainly improve the overall atmosphere to have a number of fans singing close to the away supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here