Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you are a current Albion season ticket holder, are you planning on renewing for next season?

If you are a current Albion season ticket holder, are you planning on renewing for next season?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly, it depends on.... (feel free to elaborate if you wish)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s just how I see it. Some things best off kept to oneself as you probably experienced.
Thanks though for your experience if you go against the mainstream thinking on here it can be a bit rough 🤣
For me at the moment it’s giving away cheap goals like at Palace. If nothings on for the keeper boot the ball up the pitch I’ve noticed Ederson does this if it’s looking dodgy he takes no chances. Why we have to persist until the opposition nick the ball and score drives me crazy. If we hadn’t given away sloppy goals from a stupid keeper out ball alone we would have an extra six points.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
For me at the moment it’s giving away cheap goals like at Palace. If nothings on for the keeper boot the ball up the pitch I’ve noticed Ederson does this if it’s looking dodgy he takes no chances. Why we have to persist until the opposition nick the ball and score drives me crazy. If we hadn’t given away sloppy goals from a stupid keeper out ball alone we would have an extra six points.
What about the chances and goals we have created from intricate passing at the back ? If we are going to hoof it instead we lose that and go back to being a lower mid table team at best. You can’t predict whether it will work or not so you can’t say hoof it when it doesn’t work because at that point you don’t know. The comparison with Edison is unfair. Man City have better players and lots more ways to score goals, whereas our style is delivering results to us greater than the component players executing it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That’s presuming that the abandoned travel subsidy would actually come off the cost of tickets. I’m guessing that some people are worried that the subsidy will stop without a drop in ticket prices.
The travel subsidy has not been “abandoned” , and club have literally said it’s not likely to be - so fretting about what that might mean is a tad premature to say the least

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Probably not. The cost of travelling down from North East has increased dramatically - especially hotel prices. I’m making it down to less and less games, sadly.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
The travel subsidy has not been “abandoned” , and club have literally said it’s not likely to be - so fretting about what that might mean is a tad premature to say the least
It's not been abandoned. I didn’t say it had been, but it could have been read as that if you’re being pedantic :).

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
6 goals conceded from that type of situation according to commentary of the game at the Palace

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, but,

They are moving from the STH points scheme to A+ membership.
Do STH points transfer to A+ points?
Possibly not as My A+ points didn't transfer over to ST points when I changed from A+ member to STH.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What about the chances and goals we have created from intricate passing at the back ? If we are going to hoof it instead we lose that and go back to being a lower mid table team at best. You can’t predict whether it will work or not so you can’t say hoof it when it doesn’t work because at that point you don’t know. The comparison with Edison is unfair. Man City have better players and lots more ways to score goals, whereas our style is delivering results to us greater than the component players executing it.
Isn’t that kind of irrelevant what players city have? Ederson senses danger and doesn’t always look for a pass out that’s all I’m saying. Not abandon the idea. This season teams are pressing us harder than last season looking for a mistake and we make costly ones.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Can see me reducing away games but home ST renewal is safe for next season. I can possibly see myself moving to a more selective match by match basis in the future, due to changing personal circumstances, but not yet.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On the fence. Mainly based on what happens about travel - they start to charge for it then it's a no ( although wasn't it part of the planning consent conditions so they can't not provide the transport ? ). If the transport is kept then I'll definitely renew WS Jnr's ST, mine might depend on if I've managed to move to Devon by then. A little pissed off that they've brought forward the renewal dates to be honest - totally unnecessary.

Thought you were moving to France ? Or are you taking the scenic route :wink:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I have to say I never envisaged a post where someone would say they weren't renewing because the football was boring 😄. It's an opinion I suppose but bloody hell I can only imagine they are the sort of person who would stand right next to a volcano and complain it's a bit chilly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here