Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the club goes into admin. this year?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Jeez you really are a doom and gloom merchant eh m8! :)

/walks off to slash wrists.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fate of my season ticket money would be the least of my worries:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
IT WON'T HAPPEN

there it needed saying!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With Knight in charge there is no chance of going into administration. Mullers " every silver lining has a cloud ".

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Not at all. Questions always need to be asked, but its better to sit back and look at it objectively than to spout the same rant everytime something doesn't come up to expectations. A lot of the credibility of your posts go out the window m8 simply because you insult Dick Knight in every post calling him Dick Tight.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Look DK learnt what he knows from Leicester, you don't go into admin till the ground is built, then yiou don't have to pay for. Going into admin before then would be a waste of time!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And who is going to replace Dick? Personally, I'm getting pissed off with these calls for him to go when not one poster has said who should replace him.

You're so vocal, Mullers, so who should be chairman? You is going to put millions in this club and do better than Dick?

If you can't suggest anyone, then perhaps you could give it a rest.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
marvin said:
Look DK learnt what he knows from Leicester, you don't go into admin till the ground is built, then yiou don't have to pay for. Going into admin before then would be a waste of time!

Ok, that's great! Do we get to keep all of our best players and go up to the Prem as well?:lolol: :clap2:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan said:
And who is going to replace Dick? Personally, I'm getting pissed off with these calls for him to go when not one poster has said who should replace him.

You're so vocal, Mullers, so who should be chairman? You is going to put millions in this club and do better than Dick?

If you can't suggest anyone, then perhaps you could give it a rest.

I understand that Steve Foster has a rich mate that wants to invest big money in the club, but expects Dick Knight to move-over. He should get a chance to make a serious proposal!:angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mullers said:
I understand that Steve Foster has a rich mate that wants to invest big money in the club, but expects Dick Knight to move-over. He should get a chance to make a serious proposal!:angry:

Why should he? Because he's Steve Fosters mate? Don't make me laugh, until Knight seriously fucks up we must support him.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why should he? Because he's Steve Fosters mate? Don't make me laugh, until Knight seriously fucks up we must support him.

Exactly he appointed Hinsh hardly a cock up that ended in us getting relegated was it.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Why must we support Knight? We should support the person who can do the best for the club. We need money for the next few years at least, untill we get a ground. This guy has it, Dick Knight does not. We should at least be given all the facts upon which to decide. I understand that you are younger than me, but Steve Foster was a major factor in the club's period of success. Both as an outstanding player, and as a great captain. I expect him to try to do the right thing for the club, he always did in the past!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Stephen Purdew has no money - he's worth about £6M, but that's all tied up in his business. So, he's not massively rich (a la Jack Walker), he doesn't have pots of spare cash to throw at a football club (a la the Serbian War Criminal at Pompey). He'll do what Archer did, lend the club money, which he'll want back.

If we really are serious about getting new money / new chairman in at the club we really have to raise our sights about this small time charlie.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Mullers said:
We need money for the next few years at least, untill we get a ground. This guy has it, Dick Knight does not. We should at least be given all the facts upon which to decide.

Mullers, do you think money is the only deciding criteria here? It's all you keep going on about, but it counts for shit if whoever's in charge doesn't care about the club.

I couldn't agree with you more that we need all the facts on which to decide, but your posts (particularly the one above) imply that you've already decided that this bloke is more worth your confidence than DK. We don't even know his name!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Papa Lazarou said:
Stephen Purdew has no money - he's worth about £6M, but that's all tied up in his business. So, he's not massively rich (a la Jack Walker), he doesn't have pots of spare cash to throw at a football club (a la the Serbian War Criminal at Pompey). He'll do what Archer did, lend the club money, which he'll want back.

If we really are serious about getting new money / new chairman in at the club we really have to raise our sights about this small time charlie.

Thank you for your post. If it is correct, and i was just suggesting we were given some facts, then you are right, we need someone with more money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here