Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner???

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Lewis Dunk. A local boy scoring a last minute winner to get us in to the Premier League would be proper Roy of the Rovers stuff.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I am shocked and horrified by all these suggestions...it can only be one choice surely?!

BRRRRRUNO!! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Calde and Bobby kick the ball at the same time, glory!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
After careful thought, it's another vote for Dunk here.

Local lad, had a really rough patch in January which he's showed a lot of courage and determination to get through, and he's proved himself to be a key part of this team. You know it would mean the absolute world to him (as well as us!)- I can't even imagine how wildly he'd celebrate :)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
After careful thought, it's another vote for Dunk here.

Local lad, had a really rough patch in January which he's showed a lot of courage and determination to get through, and he's proved himself to be a key part of this team. You know it would mean the absolute world to him (as well as us!)- I can't even imagine how wildly he'd celebrate :)

Agree with that. After a poor run of form (and over the top abuse he received), it would be a perfect way to confirm promotion.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
With a bit of a head wind, the boro keeper takes a goal kick, the ball flies high, hits a low flying seagull and, with a little wind assistance, bounces into an empty boro net.

that will do me
although Calde coming on in the last few minutes
and scoring a tap in will also do ...................then he can go around the ground slapping his boot:lolol:

Skalak but from 10 yds further out than the one against QPR. Although frankly it could bounce around the area and deflect of the Ref's backside and in as long as it gains us promotion!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
LuaLua for the start he made, Hemed for his contribution week in and week out, Bruno for being Bruno, Dunk for turning it all around masterfully, Goldson to cap his brilliant emergency, Kayal for so many reasons, Stephens for his impact at important times and knitting the team together, Rosenior for being outstanding every game whatever position, Wilson as a parting gift, Bobby because Bobby is Bobby and he loves play off finals - but then we get to Skalak and Knockaert who rejuvenated the team and made us dangerous in attack as well as good at the back.

So many candidates who deserve to cap their season with such a moment - and a final thought for our goalkeeper, he knows his contribution anyway but lobbing his opposite number from 100+ yards would be nice nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Alternatively, we'd all go equally mental if Baldock, Sidwell, Murphy (who has been excellent at times as well), Gordon or even if we've thrown on the Towell, scored the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here