Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Knockaert, our season was back on track when he signed and if he had been here longer would've had my vote for player of the season

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Knockaert as the way he plays excites me.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Barton own goal for Burnley relegating them to third place.

Sad about Zamora if he can't score I would like to see Rossinier score his first for the club, seems a smashing lad it would be well deserved.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Tomer.

Myself and 4,000 others fell in love with him at Craven Cottage on the 2nd weekend of the season after that penalty and celebration. Absolute scenes.

el punal

Shame about Zamora.

Would like to see Rosenior get his first goal for us. His been a brilliant signing.

I must admit it is a shame about Bobby. I got the feeling in one of the earlier home games (Huddersfield or Bolton?) that his body was giving up, he looked very ponderous going forward and lacked the sharp edge of earlier months.

Having said that, what he has achieved for the Albion this season (and in the past) has been immeasurable.

God bless you Sir Bobby! :bowdown:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
An 89th minute deflection off the referee's backside will suffice for me to be brutally honest
Every one of those players that has played for us this year would deserve to score the goal that took us up - we are a team and not a collection of individuals

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Any one of our squad deserves a moment of glory and it's hard to picture any of them scoring the winner without being absolutely delighted for them as an individual as well as what it means for the club.

If I had to pick someone though, I'd pick Baldock. He's been huge for us this season, putting in all the effort for the team without getting the goals he clearly wants. If he can't reach double figures for the season, then let him get the big one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here