Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Fulham had offered £2.75m for Lewis Dunk, would you have accepted?

Would you have accepted £2.75m from Fulham for Lewis Dunk?

• Yes I would

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 142 81.6%

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I personally thought that LD was worth a minimum of £8m then, but didn't want him to go any price.

I remember in the dull football years (Poyet sometimes at the Amex, then OG & SH), watching LD when other teams bullied us. We lacked natural leaders, other than young Dunk who led by example in defence and in attacking set pieces. A warrior, with that priceless love of his home town club.

Camship

Sep 16, 2012
I voted no I think? But a very easy question to answer now in hindsight as I think if you asked the same question but said say £15m today you would get very similar percentages.

If anyone would be willing to sell our best player when we are on the verge of the premier league then there really is no helping them.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just bounce the 4,000 times he said there was absolutely, categorically ZERO chance we will re-sign Murray.

You mean when I stated categorically that Murray would not be joining us last season?
And you questioned me on it and, I seem to recall, acted all billy big balls because Transferlive24 twitter account said we were about to?
And then he didn't join?

Yeah, I really came out of that one looking stupid. :thumbsup:

Though I did describe Knocky as a 'triumph of style over substance' before he joined. So you're welcome to dig that up! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here