• Yay :)

Votes: 96 64.4%
  • Nay :(

Votes: 53 35.6%

• Total voters

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If we poor the liquid onto our hands we can :D

Be warned grimsby seagull did that during a one handed surfing session and it took weeks to wash off:eek:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
party_packs.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Be warned grimsby seagull did that during a one handed surfing session and it took weeks to wash off:eek:

Yeah , the blue and white jizz was quite spectacular :thumbsup:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
How embarrassing, if people did this at Falmer then I'd sit there and laugh whilst asking when the kids go back to school.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Couple of years back just before the last world cup we played Brazil in Qatar. Everyone was given a blue glow stick and they turned the lights off just before kick off. Obviously the England fans treated them with the contempt they deserved and just ended up luzzing theirs on to the running track around the pitch. The trouble is the arabs didn't have a clue what was going on and thought that was what they were supposed to do. Very amusing seeing bloke in full on sheik get up really wazzing and blue glow stick.

I've got some pics somewhere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps we should also bring jelly and ice cream for this kids party

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is really really gay.

It'll end up as about 20 kids with some sticks that nobody can see because of the floodlights. What's wrong with just making some noise and watching the football :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the potential problem:

[yt]U29cNdxaPdg[/yt]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A big green f*** off flare would be better. I think flares should make a comeback in football. Not the trousers though!!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I think if 95% of people will join this is a great idea. Think you should get the green light from Watford first though. It's going to look very tin pot with 100 fans in the ground, whilst 1000 are outside waving glow sticks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here