• Yay :)

Votes: 96 64.4%
  • Nay :(

Votes: 53 35.6%

• Total voters

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It would look great....G(l)o stick with the idea...but as mentioned...ground regulations....but if it could be done great....and as mentioned....do not lob them around...then it becames tinpot!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If you bite the end off them and pour the liquid all over your hands, then your hands will glow for a while. The stewards can't refuse your HANDS entry can they!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think we should do it at home, give em out to the kids in the East stand, it would look great!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If you are going to do this then why not do it for the home game against Sheff Weds?

I think it would look GREAT :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you are going to do this then why not do it for the home game against Sheff Weds?

I think it would look GREAT :)

Because it needs to be really DARK to work, and Watford turn off all the lights in the stand.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With a little bit of coordination, you could even organise yourselves into spelling out giant glowstick messages from the stand.

"ALBION ALBION"

"SEEEEAGUUULLLSS"

"GET STUCK IN DICKER"

"WATCH OUT FOR THAT TRICKY WINGER BRUNO, HE LIKES TO CUT INSIDE ONTO HIS RIGHT"

"GUS WE APPRECIATE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, BUT KAZENGA SEEMS TO BE STRUGGLING TO MAKE AN IMPACT TONIGHT. WE FEEL IT WOULD BE PRUDENT TO GIVE VICENTE THE LAST HALF AN HOUR, MAYBE PUSH BARNES UP FRONT WITH CRAIG MACKAIL-SMITH AND GO 4-3-1-2"

Should be easy enough to sort out, I'd have thought.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I knew YOU'D like this idea. #gayer

I do too. :blush:

TO be honest I like ANYTHING at football that is colour and a bit gay - balloons, banners, paper, glow sticks. It is WELL fun. Oh, and why were you not out for Pride on Saturday? you could have worn your new plimsolls.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If you bite the end off them and pour the liquid all over your hands, then your hands will glow for a while. The stewards can't refuse your HANDS entry can they!

suppose it all depends on whatever flicks their switch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here