Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icelandic wunderkid

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is Larusson contracted to Brighton or can any club step in to make him an offer? The fact that West Sham are sniffing around is irritating.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I left Gatting off my list as Dave did say 'established as first team players'. Whilst the likes of Gatting, Rents, Chamberlain, Fogden, etc did play first team matches, 'established' seemed a bit of a stretch.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I left Gatting off my list as Dave did say 'established as first team players'. Whilst the likes of Gatting, Rents, Chamberlain, Fogden, etc did play first team matches, 'established' seemed a bit of a stretch.

I disagree with Rents, he played a fair few games for us and was our 1st choice left back. Hard pressed to say he wasn't established, personally I thought he was quite harshly treated. As for Gatting, again he did play quite a few games for us. Surley you could class him as established?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I disagree with Rents, he played a fair few games for us and was our 1st choice left back. Hard pressed to say he wasn't established, personally I thought he was quite harshly treated. As for Gatting, again he did play quite a few games for us. Surley you could class him as established?

Yes - Rents played 30 games in his two seasons. Rents and Gatting can go on the list.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Apart from all of them, who have we ever brought on that has made it big...barry? That bloke who was dicks nephew? Struggling to think of any others

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apart from all of them, who have we ever brought on that has made it big...barry? That bloke who was dicks nephew? Struggling to think of any others

Depends what you call 'big'.

Hammond, Cox, El Abd, Harding and Lynch have had pretty good professional careers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Depends what you call 'big'.

Hammond, Cox, El Abd, Harding and Lynch have had pretty good professional careers.

Regular top division players!

So presumably that is none? Apart from barry and was his name Harding?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here