Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway Charged

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Holloway's arguments were completely stupid. 1st he said himself that the Dibble incident was shoulder to shoulder and thought that law had been changed years ago. 2nd, they regained possession at least twice between the Dibble incident and the penalty decision. And 3rd, when he complained about the handball he made it sound as if the defender was lying on the floor and trying to avoid the ball.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I worry Ian may have a serious nervous breakdown this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm with the Simster, you are as dull as ......

Grimsby.

Simster was at the Day Centre too ? Did you both lick the bus windows on the way home ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As much as I'd like to defend Ollie, he's got this one wrong.

I'm with the Simster, .

That's a 100% right and is the problem I think. Can't you fit him in the Holmesdale - he's perfect.

I think you only have to look at Simpering Simeons twitter account to realise what sort of person he is. I did spot a tweet about the cricket attendances - he's obsessed! :lolol:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Shut it you dullard .

Whats up SE20? has the Palace board shut up shop. I bet you bombarded the Spurs forum with your rantings after that crap the other day. Oh dear what a different in class. Tell us some of the stuff you put on there, lets have a laugh, did they come back with anything that upset you?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Whats up SE20? has the Palace board shut up shop. I bet you bombarded the Spurs forum with your rantings after that crap the other day. Oh dear what a different in class. Tell us some of the stuff you put on there, lets have a laugh, did they come back with anything that upset you?

Feck me, the brains of the outfit has turned up.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Feck me, the brains of the outfit has turned up.

What a complement SE, your posts never cease to amaze me. I assume you did go to the match, not sure if it was you holding up the "We love you NSC" placard, if not it must have been someone else.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What a complement SE, your posts never cease to amaze me. I assume you did go to the match, not sure if it was you holding up the "We love you NSC" placard, if not it must have been someone else.

Probably Simster

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
****ing hell there are some handbags going on in this thread

US vs HKFC
Se20 vs Canonman
TheMajor vs Simster

Fight fight fight!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

US vs HKFC
Se20 vs Canonman
TheMajor vs Simster

Fight fight fight!!!

A normal day at the office really.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

US vs HKFC
Se20 vs Canonman
TheMajor vs Simster

Fight fight fight!!!

Whos got soppy boll ocks grimbo ? If he's free I'll ave it eeerrrr!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey EVERYONE CALM THE F*CK DOWN !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Not a lot to be said really. The rant was a bit embarrassing, the ref and linos were pretty decent all game, Dobbie in my opinion did get pushed off the ball but that was an age before the ball hit Moxey's hand and in my opinion whilst technically shouldn't have been a pen I would have gone mental if it hadn't been given against Spurs. Think Ollie should have been talking about how we put in a good performance and weren't outclassed by a team who finished 5th in the Prem last year despite many expecting us to have been. Instead, we'll get 'Ollie's embarrassing rant'. Ah well nevermind...on to Stoke and the quest for 40 points.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Holloway is just trying to get a " siege mentality " going at Palace. It worked for Wimbledon for a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here