Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i walked out at half time

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To those keyboard warriors abusing the OP , please say it to his face, he is about 17 stone and 6 foot 2 and would rip your f***ing head off so think on.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Like most here, I have never left a footie match early, not to catch or train nor because I was in a huff with a steward (and I did have a run in with a jobsworth twat steward, big-time, at the Withdean once).

Didn't even leave early when ffs Murray scored for Palarse.

Do you know what ffs means? Strange way to use it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe Drew, just think the insults are a bit out of order.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I remember the "catering" at The Goldstone, and stewards back in the 70's were no better than the animals they were paid to pen in.
Then again I'm not the biggest fan of this whole ultras/new wave hooliganism thing. Must be getting old that I like the comfort of a padded seat and a cup of coffee (although a HOT pie does go down well).
Ohhhh, those burgers floating around in luke warm water in the kiosk next to the gents.......mmmmmmm

edit:sorry, I didn't realise this was a Sunday morning binfest........erm....... Dave you are a big girls blouse etc......

Last edited:

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
unbelievable thread?!?

"I bought a ticket for a football match. The team are doing really well. We have a great squad and we won the match... But I I didnt want to support them because ... the pies were awful ... the stewards weren't being nice to me ... they didn't roll out the red carpet." wtf?

Some of us don't know what we have at the moment.

What on earth could have made you want to leave at half time?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
unbelievable thread?!?

"I bought a ticket for a football match. The team are doing really well. We have a great squad and we won the match... But I I didnt want to support them because ... the pies were awful ... the stewards weren't being nice to me ... they didn't roll out the red carpet." wtf?

Some of us don't know what we have at the moment.

What on earth could have made you want to leave at half time?
like i said, it wasnt really anything to do with the catering..i hardly ever eat there.
yes, i appreciate what we now have and where we've come from.we all pay good money to go there and watch probably the best brighton team ive seen.
i just think the customer service is crap, i'm certainly not expecting a red carpet, just want to be spoken to in a reasonable manner.
i was wound up when making the original post, still am to be honest.
i'm not going into specifics on here and have emailed my concerns to the club.
when all's said and done, i am a customer, and i would like to get treated like one.
as for attention seeking...yeah righto.

and all you brave people sitting behind your keyboards telling me what a twat i am for expecting decent customer service, just f*** off.
ive got broad shoulders, i can deal with it

like i said, it wasnt really anything to do with the catering..i hardly ever eat there.
yes, i appreciate what we now have and where we've come from.we all pay good money to go there and watch probably the best brighton team ive seen.
i just think the customer service is crap, i'm certainly not expecting a red carpet, just want to be spoken to in a reasonable manner.
i was wound up when making the original post, still am to be honest.
i'm not going into specifics on here and have emailed my concerns to the club.
when all's said and done, i am a customer, and i would like to get treated like one.
as for attention seeking...yeah righto.

and all you brave people sitting behind your keyboards telling me what a twat i am for expecting decent customer service, just f*** off.
ive got broad shoulders, i can deal with it

You got another parking ticket didn't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here