i walked out at half time

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke has some serious issues and has decided to report them to the club so all the people questioning his " fan " credentials and insulting him are out of order imo.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The bloke has some serious issues and has decided to report them to the club so all the people questioning his " fan " credentials and insulting him are out of order imo.

To be fair, if he said that in the original post, perhaps his fan credentials and any ensuing insults might not of occured

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Did you read my post? Very few people know very few others on NSC. He didn't post any context so came across as a massive drama queen - it's as simple as that.

I'm completely happy to trust the word of those I know, such as [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION], that this is not the case and it sounds like Dave has a genuine grievance. We have to respect that Dave doesn't want to air the specifics here and can just wish him well that the club are able to make a long-standing and loyal fan happy.

But that doesn't change the fact that the opening post to this thread could have been written a bit better. But we've all made that mistake too.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough Bozza.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Er, pot , kettle, black. You seem to have forgotten the binfests you have been involved in to which I supported you.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Whether it is the issue in this case or not, I suspect that standing in the north stand will have its day. In fact that's part of the reason that my season ticket is in the WSU.

It was inevitable, IMHO, that if standing in a few rows were tolerated, this would extend to the whole stand. It then only takes one prune (be they a fan, or an inspector, or an opposition fan, or someone watching on the telly) to point out to someone at the council that people are standing for the whole match and the council will have to come down on the club like a ton of bricks because standing in seated areas is illegal.

Hope I'm wrong by the way.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
To be fair, if he said that in the original post, perhaps his fan credentials and any ensuing insults might not of occured
if i had waited til this morning before going anywhere near a computer, i probably wouldnt have posted anything about it.
i was wound up at the time i posted, so the post probably did have aggressive overtones.
i have emailed the club with my grievance(s)
time to let this thread die now i think

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fair play mate, wasnt having a dig, hope you get things sorted

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
if i had waited til this morning before going anywhere near a computer, i probably wouldnt have posted anything about it.
i was wound up at the time i posted, so the post probably did have aggressive overtones.
i have emailed the club with my grievance(s)
time to let this thread die now i think

Sorry to hear this big guy.

Hope you do not los the faith.

Cheers.

We should catch up next time.

PM me.

NM

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Attachments

• 12.03.12 001.JPG
    12.03.12 001.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 20

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I felt like leaving as soon as I arrived and noted that both of the loan players from Man City,Smithie & LauLau were not starting,playing Pompey in their present situation thought that we would field a team that would score 4 or 5 goals and make up for the previous home match which we almost threw the three points away.
Left as usual 3/4 mins before final whistle which saves queuing for a bus and gives time for Saturday evening options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports