[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just under three hours, more than enough time really.

Not if you want to think about what you want to say.

His world might also not revolve around Brighton fans reading his Instagram. Might have had a bottle of wine with his wife or a meeting with the new squad or whatever.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
W@nkers

resize.jpeg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm guessing neither him or anyone else is going to do a lot of public communication until there's a bit more distance to the death of the Queen, as some would probably see it as disrespectful.

That doesn't add up at all.

"Obviously this is minor news, completely overshadowed by the sad news from Balmoral, but I can't leave Brighton without expressing thanks for all the support over the years. When the moment is more appropriate to talk football and I've had time to digest the events of the last few days, I hope to say a proper goodbye to all."

Email to the Argus. Job done in 2 minutes. No offence to anybody.

Have any of them even sent a like to any of the classy social media posts that have been sent by our players in the other direction?

The silence is deafening and it sounds a bit like guilty consciences.

Good. At the end of their careers, I hope they all feel, like Brian Clough did, that, at Brighton, they had the best chairman they ever worked for, and that they didn't do right by him.

In fact, to go full melodrama, for the rest of their days, I hope they are all sporadically awoken in the dark, dead of night by a 'Tell-tale Heart' like 'Bloom, Bloom, Bloom,' coming from under the floorboards.

Yes I'm still angry.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Has anybody spotted Bruno or Potter on Hove seafront yet. They were both frequent visitors up until a week ago

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

"Obviously this is minor news, completely overshadowed by the sad news from Balmoral, but I can't leave Brighton without expressing thanks for all the support over the years. When the moment is more appropriate to talk football and I've had time to digest the events of the last few days, I hope to say a proper goodbye to all."

Have any of them even sent a like to any of the classy social media posts that have been sent by our players in the other direction?

Good. At the end of their careers, I hope they all feel, like Brian Clough did, that, at Brighton, they had the best chairman they ever worked for, and that they didn't do right by him.

In fact, to go full melodrama, for the rest of their days, I hope they are all sporadically awoken in the dark, dead of night by a 'Tell-tale Heart' like 'Bloom, Bloom, Bloom,' coming from under the floorboards.

Yes I'm still angry.

Brilliant stuff and loved the Poe reference

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yes I'm still angry.

Yeah he could do that or he could wait until it is appropriate. Are you in a rush?

If Brighton sign a new manager the same day or the day before the funeral, do you expect him to break in during it saying "well howdy, I know it is a bit untimely, but I'd just like to say hello to you and that I'm happy to be in this new club. Now go on with the funeral and we'll talk later"?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Apologies if I'm not keeping up but if the Bruno mural is still up please tell me when the live streamed defacing is!:rant:

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
We need to be nice to Bruno still. He could come back á la Arteta at Arsenal and what better place to carry on his apprenticeship. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic but I think he will be back.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
I've waited to respond as originally I was quite angry and disppointed, to be fair I'm still mighty disappointed.

However, were it me I would want to set my family up for life, now I know you could argue Bruno is, and in comparison to me he probably is. But if I were in his position I may well have done the same, football is a game for younger men, he could have stayed and become manager here and failed ( tho I suspect not) and been sacked. In a short career you have to take the money when you can.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We need to be nice to Bruno still. He could come back á la Arteta at Arsenal and what better place to carry on his apprenticeship. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic but I think he will be back.

Think he himself has stopped the likelihood of that.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When he says something it’ll probably end up looking something like this

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Good luck to the lot of them. A good bunch, who deserve the chance of champions league football.
Chelsea is a very big challenge with a lot of prima donna type egos to contend with.
It could end in tears, but not for us. We move on. We move forward
1st class wankers

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports