[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
We trained him up, effectively allowing him to have an apprenticeship under a top coach when there were safer, more qualified options out there. That was because we were loyal to him and probably believed he wanted to serve the club long term. To jump ship at the first opportunity when we need his calming presence the most is so wrong. I've probably never been more disappointed in anyone connected to this club.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I take it potter thinks crafts is shit then !!!

No, the manager normally doesn’t have any say in who is appointed to manage the youth/development squads so there wouldn’t have been any reason for him to take Crofts. There are still people in those roles at Chelsea as they don’t go when a manager and his first team staff gets sacked.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Potter's assistant Billy Reid, first-team coaches Bjorn Hamberg and Bruno, goalkeeping coach Ben
Roberts and assistant head of recruitment Kvle Macaulay will join him at the Chelsea.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Et tu Bruno?

This ia very sad ****ing day

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
this could be Brighton's biggest loss. Yes Potter was his two assistants were always going to move on at some stage but Bruno was 100% Albion and his importance recruiting and developing Spanish speaking players immense.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Very very disappointed in Bruno. I thought he was an Albion man but I suppose the European players are taught to do and say the right thing, kiss the badge and then f*** off to whoever pays the most. When Cucu left I said to a mate, can’t imagine Bruno doing something like that. Huh!

Wasn’t Bruno’s role to mentor our players and bridge the gap from youth to senior football? Lead by example, etc. They’ve learned another lesson. Grab it while you can and fu** the ethics.

I feel really angry

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Was it too much to expect Bruno to show a bit of loyalty. We all want anyone at the club to achieve their footballing ambitions, but really Bruno? Why?!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It's only us fans that truly bleed blue and white, well, that and Bloom and Dunky, of course!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I found this the other day, it is now in the recycling bin with the rest of the crap:

Crap 2.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So because he is moving, all the work he did for ten years in the club suddenly counts for nothing?

Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports