Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
This is very concerning, the heart of our clubs coaching system has just been destroyed and the club appears to have no plan B with Crofts in charge.

Maybe all is not as well as people thought.

What plan B can the club have? A team of 5 staff on speed dial incase someone comes in for potter?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Bruno being interviewed on the pitch after his final game for the club vs. Man City: “Once a Seagull, always a Seagull”

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
If anyone sees Darth Vada running along hove sea front it’s Potter in disguise. Trip the ****er up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Bruno-Chelsea-player-new-mural.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s fine … but doesn’t mean we have to welcome him back with open arms at any time.

Why not ? He's done his job well. It's a shame he's gone. But like you and I in our own walk of life we look for further challenges.

I have previously followed a boss to another company because we worked so well together, and would do so with my current one, despite loving the organisation I work for.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Will they be asking for volunteers to pick the team for Saturday… make the tea ..put the cones out?

Is the kit person still with us?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Why not ? He's done his job well. It's a shame he's gone. But like you and I in our own walk of life we look for further challenges.

I have previously followed a boss to another company because we worked so well together, and would do so with my current one, despite loving the organisation I work for.

This is no time for pragmatism. **** them all and hope they fail.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
All of you bashing Bruno are assuming he really had a choice in the matter. He could easily have been told that the (as yet unannounced) incoming coach may have his own team so no real job for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here