Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I am so, so, sad about Bruno. I thought he had a lot more about him than he clearly does. That documentary. The "once a Seagull, always a Seagull". It was all bollocks.

Just another greedy ****er. That's his legacy.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Bet they all took the training kit as well the wankers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When Potter came to us I don't think he nicked a sodding Swansea club legend though.

Bruno has gone to further his career. He's been a superb club servant and we should wish him well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope…. He has taken the money are run

Not his home… not a legend.

He probably doesn't need the money. He does want a career progressing opportunity. Like we all will have done in our working lives.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I can’t believe they’ve all gone. That’s a real kick in the bo!!ox. I’m surprised at Bruno (but then I was surprised at potter)! Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised at all but this seems deeply unfair to uproot an entire coaching staff and leave another club in the sh!t in the middle of a season. They could have waited until after the Bournemouth game so we could have least had a couple of weeks to work things out. The timing is outrageous. I trust bloom has a plan but will it be an instant fix and how much will we suffer in the interim?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not going to lie Bruno going hurts more than Potter going.

What a joke.

Crofts isn't good enough to be taking over as an interim manager.

There is no one else at the club to do the job, he’s only going to be in charge for the Bournemouth game anyway.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm consoling myself in the imagination that we've only lost this Bruno, rather than the bearded delight he became...

344.jpg

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
This is very concerning, the heart of our clubs coaching system has just been destroyed and the club appears to have no plan B with Crofts in charge.

Maybe all is not as well as people thought.

Blimey, the inks not dry yet, "no plan B" give them a chance, any new manager/coach worth his sort in all likeliness is going to want his own staff.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
**** him

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
What a sell out ****. Disappointed in Bruno in particular. Ruined his reputation in an instant

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here