Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think we do need to talk about Bruno

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I was pretty chill about Potter but Bruno and Roberts WTAF. Fuming. Potter can go F*** himself, judas c**t.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They have taken our head of recruitment as well !!

why not just make Tony an offer for the friggin club, you utter bunch of Tw@ts...
I will forever want Chelsea to fail at everything in every game from now on, hate them.

Asset strip or what...

I am so fed up with the Premier League and the elite money men, we simply can never grow and compete, we will forever be stripped of any talent, all that hard work for feck all....

Bollox, today can do one.

Nah, Winstanley is our recruitment guy I believe. Potter's guy was his assistant.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was pretty chill about Potter but Bruno and Roberts WTAF. Fuming. Potter can go F*** himself, judas c**t.

That's what Swansea said about us. Can't have it both ways.

Good luck to them all. Furthering their careers. It's what people do.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
This is very concerning, the heart of our clubs coaching system has just been destroyed and the club appears to have no plan B with Crofts in charge.

Maybe all is not as well as people thought.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm just throwing this out there, but what if Bloom has verbally agreed a replacement manager who wants to bring HIS own team with him and Bruno is surplus to requirements?

In the words of Alan Partridge "Knowing Me Alan Partridge, knowing you Kjetil Knutsen, and your backroom team A-ha!"

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Can’t blame Potter really. Going into that snakepit he will need as many friends watching his back as he can get.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not sure why anyone is so surprised. Did anyone HONESTLY think that any of them would stay here for their entire career?

Potter put together a backroom staff that has helped get Brighton to fourth (I know it's early days) and that is envied by the majority of clubs in the PL. Why wouldn't he want to give himself the best chance of succeeding in his new gig by taking them all with him?

One thing I don't doubt is that TB and co have outlined and tracked replacements for every position that is now vacant – and hopefully will be able to fill them swiftly.

Onwards.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This is very concerning, the heart of our clubs coaching system has just been destroyed and the club appears to have no plan B with Crofts in charge.

Maybe all is not as well as people thought.

They always have a plan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here