Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “I think he's an Albion fan", Athens/AEK edition

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Also on the EZY8181 that day. 8:10 flight?

Staying at the Athos Hotel near Syntama Square. Making a longer trip of it than most as flying back on Sunday 3rd on the 13:25 flight.

Hoping theres a Greek Super League Div 2 game happening on the Saturday to fit in around AEK day and general sightseeing plans.
Most of their second division games are on a Sunday.

If anyone is sticking around until sunday, if you catch this game, you can watch former Brighton LEGEND Vitalis Maksimenko turn out for the away side.

IMG_8059.jpeg

If anyone is sticking around until sunday, if you catch this game, you can watch former Brighton LEGEND Vitalis Maksimenko turn out for the away side.

View attachment 169963
True, though one or two get scheduled for the Saturday every so often, so hoping at least one of the Athens area teams falls on that evening. Not the end of the world if not knowing that Olympiacos U19 game is on the Weds.

As far as I can tell, the dates of games for each Matchday don't seem to get confirmed until about a week or so before they take place.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Out - 29/11 - Heathrow - 3.40pm (BA0634)
Return - 1/12 - Athens - 7.55pm (BA0633)

Staying near the acropolis

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Flying out from Birmingham Airport and getting a connecting flight from Paris to Athens on the Thursday. What could possibly go wrong?

I can pretty much guarantee I'll be in a minority of 1 Albion fan on that flight.

Bonnet de douche
Your connection in Amsterdam is extremely tight... It wouldn't surprise me with how Schiphol is at the moment if you get some issues there.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Also on the EZY8181 that day. 8:10 flight?

Staying at the Athos Hotel near Syntama Square. Making a longer trip of it than most as flying back on Sunday 3rd on the 13:25 flight.

Hoping theres a Greek Super League Div 2 game happening on the Saturday to fit in around AEK day and general sightseeing plans.
Also at The Athos
29/11 STN-ATH FR53 1820/2355
02/12 ATH-STN FR14 1600/1755

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

View attachment 169963
Don’t forget it’s Chelsea-Albion Sunday afternoon. I’ll be in a bar somewhere.

We’re flying out the Sunday before the match from LGW and back the Monday following. Staying near the Acropolis. I won’t provide exact details in case I get mobbed by the Paparazzi.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We’re flying out the Sunday before the match from LGW and back the Monday following. Staying near the Acropolis. I won’t provide exact details in case I get mobbed by the Paparazzi.
I’ve got to go to Glasgow on Sunday……..will struggle to watch the Chelsea game at all :mad:

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Out Wednesday 29th
Aegean from LHR depart @ 11.10am
Return Friday 1st
Easyjet to LGW depart @ 20.05
Staying at Achilleas Hotel, near Syntagma Sq
See you on the flight out. 5 (ish) of us.

Returning late Saturday. This thread is a good reminder to check flight times if nothing else.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They've got a Piglets Pantry in Athens. But they don't sell pies individually. You buy them in 3.14s. That's the theory anyway.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ticket available on the site now.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Out Tues 28/11 EZY8181 LGW-ATH 08.10
Return Sat 2/12 EZY8184 ATH-LGW 21.50
Acropolis Hill hotel.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

6:45 am out? Or am I the only really stupid person who booked that flight?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Out Wednesday 29/11 LX 461 Swiss International LCY to ATH 0915
Return Sunday 3/12 GQ 700 Sky Express ATH to LGW. 1025

Staying at the Evripides Hotel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here