Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sure hope you don't mind me posting my new Twitch intro video here...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

Excellent!

Attachments

• 2016-02-10-10-17-21-468443976.jpeg
    2016-02-10-10-17-21-468443976.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 325

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I sincerely hope your son isn't called Ash :)

Often browse Twitch more than I'd care to admit, will tune in if I see your channel.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
I could charitably be described as a heavy gamer (if they were kind enough to downplay it) and I just don't get the whole streaming thing. If I have time to watch someone else play a game then I could be doing it myself instead.

That said, there's a huge audience out there just waiting for the new thing. It could very well be you, good luck!

I'm with you on this one. hardcore PC gamer since the Vectrex (remember those!?) and the BBC Acorn/ZX81! no idea what the point of watching others play when i could be playing myself. Still, Twitch is popular so good luck with it all.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That little bottle at the start of the video costs twenty seven pounds a pop, gentlemen of NSC. From a shop called the Beard Shed.

TWENTY SEVEN POUNDS.

For BEARD OIL.

Where to even start? :ohmy:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks great buddy.

Will try to check in at some point.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I'm with you on this one. hardcore PC gamer since the Vectrex (remember those!?) and the BBC Acorn/ZX81! no idea what the point of watching others play when i could be playing myself. Still, Twitch is popular so good luck with it all.

I too go back to those days of gaming! Remember the ColecoVision? And thanks btw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To answer those confused as to why people would watch someone else when they can playing themselves, one thing I would mention is that quite a few watch on the Twitch iOS app, perhaps while on their commute. So no, you can't be playing GTAV at that point, but you can be watching.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Looks really good! I'll give it a watch.

I'm on Twitch far too much, I guess a little more can't hurt.

Last edited:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
That little bottle at the start of the video costs twenty seven pounds a pop, gentlemen of NSC. From a shop called the Beard Shed.

TWENTY SEVEN POUNDS.

For BEARD OIL.

Where to even start? :ohmy:

Not sure whether you liked the video or not? I'm brand ambassador for The Beard Shed and that product contains the purest Argan oil known to mankind. It's actually not an oil nor is it £27. It's a moisturiser for face and beard and it's £25...pedantic much? Haha.

So as a starting point, I'd suggest giving me some idea as to what you think about the video! :)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
To answer those confused as to why people would watch someone else when they can playing themselves, one thing I would mention is that quite a few watch on the Twitch iOS app, perhaps while on their commute. So no, you can't be playing GTAV at that point, but you can be watching.

Thanks for that pal! Btw I'm the artist formerly known as Trojan Scald, just in case you guys were wondering!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here