Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sure hope you don't mind me posting my new Twitch intro video here...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Hey NSC'ers! I'm starting a Twitch channel up this Friday 19th. Twitch is basically a format that allows you to stream video games from your home to an audience that can be seen via a chat room...yes I know I'm probably too old to be faffing around with video games etc but I'm getting into it more for the entertainment side of things!
I've put an awful lot of work into it and I'm really proud of my new promo video. If anyone would care to watch all 57 seconds of it I'd really appreciate it.
If this shouldn't be posted here, accept my full apologies 😊

Thanks guys 'n gals!

https://youtu.be/_FdYpJXcNo0

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Damn that's pretty cool man... I watch Twitch regularly, will come take a look when you start, what sort of games are you going to be streaming? Also if you don't mind me asking do you have any kind of previous like with YouTube ect?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Damn that's pretty cool man... I watch Twitch regularly, will come take a look when you start, what sort of games are you going to be streaming? Also if you don't mind me asking do you have any kind of previous like with YouTube ect?

Hey thank you man! I'm only streaming from an Xbox one so I will be kinda restricted as to what I can do but I have big plans. I'm currently saving so I can get a decent PC setup THEN I'll be able to make all my ideas a reality. I'm really heading into this on the entertainment side of things more than anything. I don't have a YouTube background but I have been blessed with being fairly creative! I did some radio show producing YEARS ago then was a frontman of a band and more recently a wrestling referee! Twitch has given me the opportunity and platform to use my creativity!
Hope that makes sense mate!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
What games are you planning to stream?

Is it streaming your commentary whilst playing?

I'll be trying to stream as many multiplayer type games so that the viewers can get involved as well. Games like GTA, Rocket League, Knight Squad etc!

And yes, I'll be commentating, doing prize giveaways etc etc

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'll be trying to stream as many multiplayer type games so that the viewers can get involved as well. Games like GTA, Rocket League, Knight Squad etc!

And yes, I'll be commentating, doing prize giveaways etc etc

Sounds great to me.
Post the details on here when you go live.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I could charitably be described as a heavy gamer (if they were kind enough to downplay it) and I just don't get the whole streaming thing. If I have time to watch someone else play a game then I could be doing it myself instead.

That said, there's a huge audience out there just waiting for the new thing. It could very well be you, good luck!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I could charitably be described as a heavy gamer (if they were kind enough to downplay it) and I just don't get the whole streaming thing. If I have time to watch someone else play a game then I could be doing it myself instead.

That said, there's a huge audience out there just waiting for the new thing. It could very well be you, good luck!

There's gamers then there's me! You could out game me on anything I can guarantee these days! I started gaming in the early 80's. I've sadly lost my knack a bit these days though. But I really love to entertain and this will give me a platform to do just that. All I hope for is that people will enjoy just hanging out and having a laugh with and at me :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No idea what Twitch is but a nice little video,

Bit of AE for the graphics, did you build it yourself? Shot on what, a 600D with a 50mm? Or am I well off?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
No idea what Twitch is but a nice little video,

Bit of AE for the graphics, did you build it yourself? Shot on what, a 600D with a 50mm? Or am I well off?

Thanks Biscuit! The only credit I can take is the storyline/idea etc. As for the filming side, that was done by my good friend Moog Peculiana. Sorry I can't give anymore info than that!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Somehow I managed 250 views on this in about14 hours! Thanks to any of you guys that watched it. Much appreciated. Right back to that day job thing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here