Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I know BG and would like to assure people that have formed an opinion based on this thread that he is a proud kind considerate and loving father and grandfather that any family would be proud to have as their head apart from being 150% a Brighton supporter. As a publican he was very popular and always willing to help people whenever he could.

If people read the post correctly they would see that he said "if that is your attitude etc" perhaps he should have added and wish to ignore the advice , but I cannot believe the storm this has caused.

To BG I would say ignore the self righteous and holier than thou people on here and have a very happy birthday today

Does delusion run in the family. All BG had to do was come on here and say very sorry, I was out of order and left it at this but instead he said if it caused offence he was sorry and then dived in to a long post about how he was saving the NSC forum from iphone shenanigans! Using words like I hope you understand my motives .......... There is no motive for what he said. Does he really get that angry about jokes about the Daily Mail? I am sure he is generally a very good bloke but unfortunately he can never admit when he is in the wrong. This comes across in the normal drivel he post let alone th e offensive post in this thread!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
you are just a totally nasty person to ever wish such a thing, shame on you if that's how your brain works.
Sorry thinking about this anyone who wishes such things can't have a brain can they?

You've very succinctly summarised the profile of a Daily Mail reader.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You've very succinctly summarised the profile of a Daily Mail reader.

just dropped back into this post and read the many replies.

there is absolutely no way that anyone could ever excuse what was typed by BG. typing takes longer than the spoken word. If what he had spoken what he typed it may, just may, be a heat of the moment thing, although still totally un acceptable. Having sat and typed it was deliberate. A horid, horid thing to wish on anyone. BG just how would you feel if some arse wished that upon you and yours?

As a grandfather myself I cold never truly put into words the unconditional and inexhaustive love I have for my family. If anyone ever wished such harm on any of them it would rip me apart. Think on BG.

I think though this thread needs to have the DM issue removed. It does not matter a flying fig what paper you read, what politics you have, what colour you are etc. The fact of the matter is that to wish harm on anyone IS inexcusable

Last edited:

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Keep the DM part in, it's all part of the bigger picture.

DM reader - tick
Utter helmet - tick
Poor grasp of reality - tick
Obviously thick as pigsh** - tick

Some comfort to those he hopes will have their kids abused.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hopefully Seagulls Chat will come in for BG in January.

....doubt we'll get a fee though now

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Keep the DM part in, it's all part of the bigger picture.

DM reader - tick
Utter helmet - tick
Poor grasp of reality - tick
Obviously thick as pigsh** - tick

Some comfort to those he hopes will have their kids abused.

no it's not really, the OP was about I phones, the storm was about wishing Ill on someone.

the DM issue is in all intents irrelevant

Last edited:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I suppose the fact that it's a nasty little paper read by nasty little people is somewhat relevant.

still do not see the relevance, but hey, you are untitled to see otherwise.

maybe though we could go in to list the worst atrubutes of each printed piece of garbage, each mind poisoning piece of TV 'entertainment', each .....

but that would probably be best in a separate post

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

You should go for a beer with Sir Albion. You two would love each other's company. A spot of mutual ************, a copy of the Daily Mail, you two would be right at home.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Because he has 30 odd thousand posts to his name and a well known poster, seems it means different rules apply.

There is not a "Tariff" of rules/penalty's on NSC, It honestly matters not a jot how many posts or how long anyone has been posting on NSC.

Basically a post / thread gets reported, or a mod see's something that he/she feels is wrong and deals with it as he/she feels fit.

Please also remember no members on here apart from Mods can see when infractions have been issued, I can assure you this issue was dealt with.

Also thanks to the many people who reported the issue, we are grateful :thumbsup:

I think it is now time to let this issue drop and move on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How Bens Grandad is not serving a ban is beyond me. Other people have served a ban for far less.

Maybe he should self impose a ban for a few weeks.

Because he has 30 odd thousand posts to his name and a well known poster, seems it means different rules apply.

He is serving a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here