I paid £10 for an empty box!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
My empty seat in the West Stand is up for grabs any day but match days. £20 for 90mins and free parking.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Can I interest you in an Amex pie box for two quid?

:laugh:

Actually, I know a St Petersburg-based collector who'd certainly be interested in such an unusual piece. I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to learn that he's a man of wealth & taste. :wave:

ps Any chance of posting some pics?

*sets up witty reply*

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My empty seat in the West Stand is up for grabs any day but match days. £20 for 90mins and free parking.

Me..Me..Me...I want it!! I want it..I just loves a bargain i do :)

I have to say I actually admire the OP, I really don't think for one minute that if that had happened to me would I have told you lot :lol: :lol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I saw the thread title, and thought perhaps he'd got an executive box all to himself at the Saints game. Now that would have been worth at least £10.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Can I just say how much I have enjoyed you marvellously witty replies!!!!!

But I agree - WHAT A MUG!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have you ever been tempted to buy an X-box box on e-bay ???

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Clearly your thinking outside the Box ¿ has left you with an empty Net! feeling my old Son ;) I'm sure CMS would sympathise with you, Box Clever next time eeh... ¿

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
They also had the DVD that use to be in the box in the shop for £12.99, has anyone seen it?
If you add in the home shirt with the gold patches aswell then breaking it up like that would work out cheeper than the £99 they were selling all 3 items for during the start of the season.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
lol at the cash desks they said presentation boxes...what brighton shirt costs a tenner or under in the same season. and don't answer with bootlegged chinese ones.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yesterday in the Stadium store, there were the boxes that held the new shirt in on sle for £10.

001.jpg

Mug that I am, I assumed that there was something inside it. as it was sealed, I shook it and it rattled. So in the basket it goes, . I wasn't expecting the shirt but I thought that there must be something inside it!

When I got home, I opened it up and found that I bought an empty box!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how they can sell me an empty box for TEN QUID!!!!!!!!!:tantrum::rant::mad::facepalm:

Missing something here...How does an empty box rattle???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports