I paid £10 for an empty box!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Yesterday in the Stadium store, there were the boxes that held the new shirt in on sle for £10.

001.jpg

Mug that I am, I assumed that there was something inside it. as it was sealed, I shook it and it rattled. So in the basket it goes, . I wasn't expecting the shirt but I thought that there must be something inside it!

When I got home, I opened it up and found that I bought an empty box!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how they can sell me an empty box for TEN QUID!!!!!!!!!:tantrum::rant::mad::facepalm:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and these people are running our contry.

bloody hell

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've got a number of empty boxes for sale for 5 quid each if anybody's interested. Bargain! :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Given that it's £35 for a shirt or £45 for a boxed shirt, you could perhaps have worked this out for yourself?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Yesterday in the Stadium store, there were the boxes that held the new shirt in on sle for £10.

001.jpg

Mug that I am, I assumed that there was something inside it. as it was sealed, I shook it and it rattled. So in the basket it goes, . I wasn't expecting the shirt but I thought that there must be something inside it!

Can someone please tell me how they can sell me an empty box for TEN QUID!!!!!!!!!:tantrum::rant::mad::facepalm:

PMSL that is soooooo funny!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
A bit like vintage Dinky Toys and Hornby trains, sometimes the old box they were sold in is worth more than the contents. That is seriously nerdy.

I've sen some stuff being sold in reprop boxes now.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

001.jpg

Ha ha ha - but you said it 'rattled'??!!!

Frankly if you couldnt work out that it was empty you deserve what you got - NOTHING!!!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What sort of sizes are we talking? :lol:

Any size you like Sir. Let me know your requirements & I'll venture to fulfill your exact requirements. I'm off to see my supplier this afternoon - as funnily enuff it fits in perfectly with a spot of shopping at Tesco. :)

ps Can also supply the box(es) in a 'flat-pack' form if necessary, although this will inevitably incur an additional cost.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

001.jpg

Can I interest you in an Amex pie box for two quid?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

001.jpg

I've got some magic beans for sale if you want them, only £15 each

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Any size you like Sir. Let me know your requirements & I'll venture to fulfill your exact requirements. I'm off to see my supplier this afternoon - as funnily enuff it fits in perfectly with a spot of shopping at Tesco. :)

ps Can also supply the box(es) in a 'flat-pack' form if necessary, although this will inevitably incur an additional cost.

Brilliant as I have a customer who requires "a lot' of Southdowns air. The only thing is he wants me to ship it to Uganda! The flat pack boxes will be useful too as he has promised to send my payment (gold of course) in these boxes. :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
An early contender for "Muppet of the Year 2012"

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Brilliant as I have a customer who requires "a lot' of Southdowns air. The only thing is he wants me to ship it to Uganda! The flat pack boxes will be useful too as he has promised to send my payment (gold of course) in these boxes. :lolol:

Marvelous stuff - although I'm now seriously considering the option of using a different supplier. They're just behind B&Q...
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports