Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] I needed that, now I'm over it and wish Potter the best

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bollocks to buying him a beer. He's the one who f***ed off to one paying millions, taking half our infrastructure with him.

I'm getting tired of all this closure nonsense. Potter remains an absolute nob in my eyes.
He joins a long list. šŸ˜

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As long as they donā€™t come back and try to poach anyone Iā€™d agreeā€¦ oh, what happened in the week?
Someone will always be back while weā€™re successful.

Itā€™s a horrible equation for us but success and progress is always going to result in departures.

Not really been in this position before as a club, it really is brutal and hard to take, but itā€™s a reality unfortunately.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Like the OP, that was very satisfying and am probably over it, but will never wish Chelsea any kind of success.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So you voted ā€œdonā€™t be a twatā€ in the poll and then became a twat once you arrived at the Amex? :lolol:

I did notice Palace and at least one Albion fan who is actually an Arsenal fan first also voted ā€œdonā€™t be a twatā€ but I discounted their votes :wink: I hope the others were suitably embarrassed and pissed off with the volume and longevity of the boos. It was fecking brilliant imo :shrug:

You have an excellent ability to be nearly correct.

Or 'wrong' as it's also known :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You have an excellent ability to be nearly correct.

Or 'wrong' as it's also known :wink:
What part of voting donā€™t be a twat about booing and then booing yourself (well not literally, that would be weird) during the game, by your own admission, have I got wrong? :smile:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
When it happened it felt like the new Chelsea owner thought " who the hell are you to be in our top 4 spot?" So splashed the cash to buy us out. I understand Potter and co following the $'s but Bruno and Roberts hurt. If they'd stayed a couple more weeks until our new coaching team was in place and then slipped out they would have always been loved here. The club, the players and the fans needed that yesterday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What part of voting donā€™t be a twat about booing and then booing yourself (well not literally, that would be weird) during the game, by your own admission, have I got wrong? :smile:
If it had degenerated into a cathedral of hate, as I mentioned elsewhere, it would have been ghastly. Instead it started out with a pleasing gusto (with I was happy to lend my booing voice) and, as soon as we started knocking in the goals, it became panto. Boo. BOO! Boo.

Before the game, on NSC, were invited to make a snapshot decision based, for people like me, on a snapshot guess about events (I appreciate others were determined to do whatever, regardless). I don't often operate like that, and adapt to my environment. It's a human characteristic that involves rejecting the imperative of the id. The events turned out to be different, and my response was different. You are most welcome to sue me, but I should point out that I didn't sign a contract. :shrug:

But thanks for taking an interest. It is always nice to discover people listen to my lectures and take the occasional notes :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Finished with football for a bit, so pissed off with the club i've loved and followed for well over 50yrs. To watch the sh*t football we play along with the couldn't give a f**k attitude from the players, i'm going to go and watch my local team Slough, funnily enough where one of our players who seems to give a toss comes from.

The players we've bought over the past few years have been a total f**king disaster. How the f**k we are where we are has been a miracle.

Totally f**ked off."
- Kev56

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
GP leaving BHA was part of a subterfuge plan by TB to destroy the big six from the inside - next stop Liverpool - Way to crack the glass ceiling šŸ˜‚

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I went to the American football at Wembley today. Got chatting to the guy next to me after he mentioned football

"Who do you support mate?"
"Chelsea"

Ha ha ha ha. Brilliant.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
At least you wish him well. Biblical amounts of vitriol on Chelsea forum for him. Oh well, never mind!

Just had a look at the site, OUCH. Personally I think they are wrong, I spoke out against the 'Potter Out' brigade here (for what its worth as a coach I think he is great but I would not want him back to stab us again) But wow he never got page after page of sack him from us like he is on the Chelsea site. One post caught my attention "Hopefully in January we get some new signing to help us out" How many gifted players do they think they need? Hasn't anyone told them a group of individuals is not a team.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Spot on by the OP. Very cathartic. Hadn't made up my mind about booing prematch but just got caught up in it in the end. Cucurella having a totally ineffectual game and getting subbed, having to walk round in front of the North Stand whilst being booed was glorious. I loved t he irony of his much cheaper replacement being so much more of an effective player too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here