Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I needed that, now I'm over it and wish Potter the best

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Had a good old boo today, have had no time for Potter and delighted we smashed him today. That's the closure I needed, that's the humiliation for Potter and his team that he needed, and now I'm good.

Now I can happily say I appreciate his role in our journey, I wish him the best as a young English manager, and I hope he gets the England job one day. But by god we needed today, thank you De Zerbi, Trossard, Mitoma, Estupinan, Sanchez, Caicedo, MacAllister, Dunk, heck all 15 of them and all of you in the stands :thumbsup:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I was gutted when he went, then I was pretty ambivalent towards it all but to see his comments after the game, he can jog on. Hope he gets sacked before the end of the season, gets the England job fails miserably at that and then drifts off never to be heard of again.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Had a good old boo today, have had no time for Potter and delighted we smashed him today. That's the closure I needed, that's the humiliation for Potter and his team that he needed, and now I'm good.

Now I can happily say I appreciate his role in our journey, I wish him the best as a young English manager, and I hope he gets the England job one day. But by god we needed today, thank you De Zerbi, Trossard, Mitoma, Estupinan, Sanchez, Caicedo, MacAllister, Dunk, heck all 15 of them and all of you in the stands :thumbsup:
At least you wish him well. Biblical amounts of vitriol on Chelsea forum for him. Oh well, never mind!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Today was the best win ever.

None of us have seen us beat Chelsea

None of us have seen one of our best ever managers leave so dramatically, pillage our coaching staff and then turn up as oppposition of one of the wealthiest clubs in thew world, then get played off the park.

Closure is a great word

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I was gutted when he went, then I was pretty ambivalent towards it all but to see his comments after the game, he can jog on. Hope he gets sacked before the end of the season, gets the England job fails miserably at that and then drifts off never to be heard of again.
If he ever gets lumped with the England job, I hope he does well with it to be honest.
Couldn't care less how he does anywhere else. Unless he ends up managing Newhaven :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Today was the best win ever.

None of us have seen us beat Chelsea

None of us have seen one of our best ever managers leave so dramatically, pillage our coaching staff and then turn up as oppposition of one of the wealthiest clubs in thew world, then get played off the park.

Closure is a great word
Both Potter and Cucurella looked throughly pissed off/shell-shocked at the result and all the booing.

Hey ho, enjoy the cash.

"........ You're Just a shit Brighton & Hove Albion" :lol:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Potter was always going,either up or down.
I would like him as Englands manager,one day,as projects go I can’t think Chelsea’s new owners will have much patience….

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
1980s Action Man with beard

action man with beard.jpeg

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I hope he fails miserably at Chelsea but ultimately does well somewhere else.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Closure is the perfect word. Hopefully any fans, and I will admit, I was one of them, can move on today from Potter and really get behind RDZ.

For once today, the good guys won, something which is rarely seen in the world and even less so in football.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I now want Chelsea to lose the same as I want the other European Super League elite clubs to lose. No more, no less.

But today...today was cathartic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here