I met Madejkski this afternoon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

larus

It is plausible though.

Bearing in mind what is going on, it really is possible. My only doubt is that we haven't made an announcement that he's staying, which if he was, we would do (Oh yeah, silly me, BHA & up to date news :lolol: ). What a :tosser:

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Personally, I think we should accept the story for what it is. I.e. a good story which may or may not turn out to be true.

If it's a lie we will know soon enough and we can slag the guy off as much as we like. If we slag him off now, and it turns out to be true he will be owed an awful lot of apologies, and will have been given a lot of stick by the people he was most trying to help.

I for one am happy to suspend belief or disbelief and keep an open mind on the story until the truth is known.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I believe ascot as all he has done rearly is pop into the pub and flop his ears out,so its pot luck if madjeski is there and he is there a lot.

Might even pop in there myself as like it or not its a pub and a very near pub to me.:lolol:

Cookie

Oct 6, 2003
North Berks
Ascot, you're a Reading fan aren't you.
You're getting some kind of vicarious kick out of being on here.

AND your story comes from a little brown hole in the back of your trousers

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
So does FG, but if he told me grass was green, I'd glance out the window to check.
my gardens brown at the moment.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm happy to keep an open mind, it's a nice story, and one way or another it'll be verified in the next couple of days anyway. To be fair, I suspect things aren't going anywhere nearly as smoothly as Reading had hoped (with whoever they are talking to) and hence the delays. I'll be interested to see whether Steve Coppell starts preparing for the game on Saturday in the same way he did last week. If he does then I think it may be good news for us. If he doesn't then he's gone I'm afraid. I expect the official announcement tomorrow.

???

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
So much for 'Ascot Seagull' then! What a load of shite this story turned out to be......

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
So much for 'Ascot Seagull' then! What a load of shite this story turned out to be......

I don't know.... on Tuesday they cancelled a press conference and clearly HADN'T got him. Since then Madjeski upped his compensation offer and did get him.....

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
Thanks Chutney thats exactly how it turned out,i could'nt give a monkeys if anyone thinks i did not go to the hotel or not,it was purely a post to let people know that they had not signed him at that time according to Madejksi whats up with that,if they announced it that night then i would be on here apologising.
Cookie read a previous reply of mine, about being an albion supporter,and Berks you're right only a few posts on NSC(offering a lift to any albion fans in Berks who could not make away games due to lack of transport) but always look in to see whats going on and thought that this was worth a post.
I'm ok with a bit of flak as it did not turn out the way most of us wanted.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Still willing to believe Ascot. The story may be true but Madjeski was bullshitting all along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports