Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have now left the Army

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
why should he care? does the OP think he is some sort of hero? past 25 years has been about getting bechtel and exxon into countries for oil and infrastructure services......if you think soldiers are "fighting for freedom" (so much irony in that quote alone) then you are very ignorant.

**** off you cock !!!
That's your opinion & even if true the boys out there are not knowingly joining up for that reason are they.
Go burn some poppies or something you ****

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I was in donkeys years ago they use you then **** you off. Trust me lads if youve got sons grand sons tell em not to bother.. If you get killed no one cares your forgotten.. Defend the interests of this country ie the land owning rich bollocks to em. If you was lying in the gutter of the mall do you realy think the queen or the elk would stop and give a cple bob dream on lads.

So you moan our servicemen get used & then ****ed off but then you rub salt in the wound by being a prick to a former serviceman........****ing idiot

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
**** off you cock !!!
That's your opinion & even if true the boys out there are not knowingly joining up for that reason are they.
Go burn some poppies or something you ****

Go and have a look in the job centre only jobs going. as u love the armed forces so much why dont u go and join or send ya kids u total brainwashed mug.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
So you moan our servicemen get used & then ****ed off but then you rub salt in the wound by being a prick to a former serviceman........****ing idiot

Theres no need for him to mention he was a career soldier he wants to be a hero why else mention it.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
u

Met plenty like you yes sir no sir can i clean your boots pleas sir. Mugs like you are two a peeny ya mug.

Yet without the "mugs" you speak about you'd be dribbling out of your fart hole in fear you old *******

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Yet without the "mugs" you speak about you'd be dribbling out of your fart hole in fear you old *******

Of what? . go and get yaself killed youll be yesterdays news how many names can u remember of brit dead in afghan none enough said sonny.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Go and have a look in the job centre only jobs going. as u love the armed forces so much why dont u go and join or send ya kids u total brainwashed mug.

I'm a full time round the clock carer mate so who's gonna take my place while I'm gone ?
Also why do I have to join up in order to respect the lads that are risking everything.... Oh & I actually was booked in to take fitness tests to join b coy pwrr just before I nearly lost my son so yeah I would have joined them if it was possible at the time

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hes touting cant u see that trust no one sonny

Ok he's touting but that's fine with me.
Much rather give an ex serviceman my money than somebody who didnt give shit our country & way of life

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Of what? . go and get yaself killed youll be yesterdays news how many names can u remember of brit dead in afghan none enough said sonny.

Of whatever !!!
They are there for any situation that may arise...... That's what they sign up for & that's why they shouldn't be pulled up for mentioning it in my opinion.
If you're from Croydon I bet you'd have liked to have seen a few like him turn up if your house was being petrol bombed during the riots wouldn't ya

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
& whats all this soppy sonny lark ?
If its your little way of trying come across like the big man talking to the "lad" it ain't gonna wash with me mate not now, not on here,not ever

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey, people getting far too wound up about some bloke trying to flog a few t-shirts!
This chap from Palace calling everyone a "mug". What a sad act.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

"Mug" pffff you'll be telling me to jog on & all that next hahaha I wish you lot knew what you sounded like.
At least I ain't been brainwashed by ****ing Danny dyer you joker

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Shorditch to catford.. Army in croydon never there all abroad in afgahan falklands. Etc. If you think englands great your off ya head its a shitole no jobs expensive no houseing nhs shit blah blah. And as far as your job millons on dole take that job.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Shorditch to catford.. Army in croydon never there all abroad in afgahan falklands. Etc. If you think englands great your off ya head its a shitole no jobs expensive no houseing nhs shit blah blah. And as far as your job millons on dole take that job.

What job ?
& who's on the dole ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
When did I say England is great ?
Sure it would be a lot worse without the armed forces....your little points are not really working are they

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here