Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have now left the Army

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Driver.. All gone now mate a thing of the past ive seen black and muslims kitted out in the garb a world gone by.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Why bother telling us u left the army who cares.

Let me educate you my friend, just about everything you post gets reported, that tells me / us that you are not the most liked poster on NSC, now either use NSC for good reasons or I will ensure for good that you stop posting utter dribble and fishing posts.

This IS your last and final warning, as public as it may be.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Let me educate you my friend, just about everything you post gets reported, that tells me / us that you are not the most liked poster on NSC, now either use NSC for good reasons or I will ensure for good that you stop posting utter dribble and fishing posts.

This IS your last and final warning, as public as it may be.

like.gif

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Tezza.. Good luck hope ya nipper gets better..ali
. Thanks for saying i was right.. Hittony. Your undemocratic you are what ive fought against all my life. Up the palace!.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thanks for serving the country. All the best.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You sound like you got the world on ya shoulders and ya prob a youngish bloke. I just read this book about a german he got caught in a trap in russia in the war this bloke and his comrades went through hell real hell he said at the end of the book after that he never moaned about anything again. At palace home games i sit there and my mind drifts off to things that have happened in my life i come from a poor backgound i became a career criminal i joined the army but it didnt suit me. I came out straight back to crime without crime i wouldnt have anything ive got a house and a few quid. When i see people in your position i think of that german all that phisical a mental stress so remember he came through it so you can come through it.

You are one dumb mother****er.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
OK, to set the record straight. The purpose of the thread was to:

a. let the good folk of NSC know what I am doing so if you wanted something done, I can help you out with something that will not cost the earth. (NSC rates!)
b. Thoughts on my username

Certainly did not want to end up as a binfest! Just wanted the guys of NSC know that they can go to a trusted source if they ever require it. Likwise, if I needed help with a car for example, I would come on here and ask for advice, and if it means that my custom goes to a NSCer, brilliant.I am not touting.

Oldboy - understand where you are coming from (to a degree) but the services are just a platform. You need to know that it is a game early on and that you are not indispensible. I know a lot of my ex service mates have fallen on hard times and I do my best to help whenever I can. Oh, and before you say it, no I'm not medal hunting. Just doing the right thing by people whom I have a great sense of empathy with.

Best of luck with it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here