I have just been banned.........

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
well whatever at least this forum has guys who want a laugh, the other one can do one as far as i am concerned its boring and what few people bother to say anything on there just talk crap anyway in fact they just talk to themselves most of the time :lol: it really is mumsie.com and as for that martyn swearing at me, what a big hard man he is behind a keyboard :lol:

now ive broken the ice on here think i will stay, that's as long as im allowed to :lol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
well whatever at least this forum has guys who want a laugh, the other one can do one as far as i am concerned its boring and what few people bother to say anything on there just talk crap anyway in fact they just talk to themselves most of the time :lol: it really is mumsie.com and as for that martyn swearing at me, what a big hard man he is behind a keyboard :lol:

now ive broken the ice on here think i will stay, that's as long as im allowed to :lol:

4 pages with your first thread isn't bad! I dare you to start one about Gus next :)

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013

Jesus, you're provoking to the max. Strange form of trolling but trolling none the less.

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
4 pages with your first thread isn't bad! I dare you to start one about Gus next :)

ha ha ha is that a record then? :lol: i have seen that the thread got moved from the big board as well, at this rate i will be famous :lol:

I have been reading north stand chat for quite a time now and i think if i start a thread about gus my time with this forum may end as quick as it did on the other one :)

nah the guys on this forum are up for a laugh that's all i want i don't want to be nasty or anything like that, just have a giggle :)

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
ha ha ha is that a record then? :lol: i have seen that the thread got moved from the big board as well, at this rate i will be famous :lol:

I have been reading north stand chat for quite a time now and i think if i start a thread about gus my time with this forum may end as quick as it did on the other one :)

nah the guys on this forum are up for a laugh that's all i want i don't want to be nasty or anything like that, just have a giggle :)

Please remove your signature and please stop sending me Private Messages

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
Please remove your signature and please stop sending me Private Messages

I will stop sending you private messages, even though you sent me the first one and there is another one I have still yet to read, and seeing as i have sent you 2 private messages both of which were very polite and you have sent me 3 private messages maybe you will stop sending them to me please.

Also my signature is only a copy of exactly what you put on a post i see no harm in it, it is fact so no i wont remove it.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I will stop sending you private messages, even though you sent me the first one and there is another one I have still yet to read, and seeing as i have sent you 2 private messages both of which were very polite and you have sent me 3 private messages maybe you will stop sending them to me please.

Also my signature is only a copy of exactly what you put on a post i see no harm in it, it is fact so no i wont remove it.

The one I sent you was from 15th June when you said on here you had trouble getting verified on SeagullsChat, it just took you 2 months to reply, I was trying to help.
I am pretty sure a signature which takes a pop at another forum member is against the terms and conditions, I will have a word with a moderator and you can either remove it or get banned, it's up to you. It's not the sig that bothers me it's the fact it's out on context designed to make me look bad.

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
The one I sent you was from 15th June when you said on here you had trouble getting verified on SeagullsChat, it just took you 2 months to reply, I was trying to help.
I am pretty sure a signature which takes a pop at another forum member is against the terms and conditions, I will have a word with a moderator and you can either remove it or get banned, it's up to you. It's not the sig that bothers me it's the fact it's out on context designed to make me look bad[/B].

you wrote it mate not me anyway loads of people have sigs quoting what others have said and as for getting me banned your getting good at that :lol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am pretty sure a signature which takes a pop at another forum member is against the terms and conditions, I will have a word with a moderator and you can either remove it or get banned, it's up to you. It's not the sig that bothers me it's the fact it's out on context designed to make me look bad.

To be honest mate, you did write that, so him repeating it in his sig is not really making your look any worse than when you first typed it.

If he put something in his sig which mentioned you, but was incorrect, I could possibly see the problem.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
To be honest mate, you did write that, so him repeating it in his sig is not really making your look any worse than when you first typed it.

If he put something in his sig which mentioned you, but was incorrect, I could possibly see the problem.

My point is that looks like I was saying it about here, NSC where infact it was a different forum so people here cannot see the posts he made that were the reason I said it. If that sig was on his profile on SeagullsChat I would have no problem with it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not totally related, but I saw someone in the North Stand on Tuesday night with Seagullschat.com on the back of an Errea Albion jacket/jumper/hoodie thing.

Maybe Bozza should try doing that ???

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
My point is that looks like I was saying it about here, NSC where infact it was a different forum so people here cannot see the posts he made that were the reason I said it. If that sig was on his profile on SeagullsChat I would have no problem with it.

err are you forgetting that I cant get onto seagulls shite seeing as your good mate slimy banned me for no reason go and unban me that would be a good thing to do if your a nice bloke like you keep telling me in your private messages :) and I have taken the sig off my sig as I am really a nice bloke and I don't want to upset you or anyone else :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Reminds me greatly of another poster in the style of posting, can't put my finger on it but he didn't last long.

My first thought too, but nowhere near enough swearing. Besides, he's littlehampton seagull now.
Very very similar posting style and similarly generic username as 'superbhafc'. I'm sold. It's him.

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
My first thought too, but nowhere near enough swearing. Besides, he's littlehampton seagull now.
Very very similar posting style and similarly generic username as 'superbhafc'. I'm sold. It's him.

your wrong mate I am me :) sorry to disappoint oh and you couldn't see the trees for the woods :)

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
I'm really sorry your lifes in ruins, it is terrible news, still think yourself lucky that your not banned from seagulls shite :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports