Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just been banned.........

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
i just said something about my funny comment i made a few weeks ago and its obvious that you cant have any fun on there it was nothing rude at all i have got a copy of it somewhere will try and find it later but that slinky guy sent me a private message saying i was being inappropriate which is just a joke in its self FFS

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
oh and he has deleted all my posts :lol: he is very strict eh :eek:

last time I went on there many months ago there was a video of Croydon burning with the normal Palace connotations boring on there and does get somewhat boring on here but at least this forum is somewhat catholic

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope you weren't trying to arrange a curry night, seagull schat won't like that you will have to follow the right rules x

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Wow, I didn't even know that place existed until now.

I just went on there and I swear that the image they have for the David Lopez story is very Vicente looking

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
can we all watch???

breathe.gif

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
From Seagulls Chat FFS :lol:

I dared to reply to the owner or whoever he is Slinky he sent me a private message saying my post was not appropriate lmfao poor guy needs to chill a bit I think lol

i thought it was ladygull who started it after having a hissy fit or something simiular on here, i may be wrong though

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Wow, I didn't even know that place existed until now.

I just went on there and I swear that the image they have for the David Lopez story is very Vicente looking

Exactly that - I tweeted to advise of this error - but its not just 1 pic.

Also - that forum is extremely slow and boring - my opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here