Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just been banned.........

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
Fact is you have been a **** since you arrived, every post was designed to provoke, you have been trying to get banned just to start this thread here, well done Sir I guess you succeeded.

you really are wrong and why the need to swear at me? it is you that is out of order sir!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
Fact is you have been a **** since you arrived, every post was designed to provoke, you have been trying to get banned just to start this thread here, well done Sir I guess you succeeded.

you must be wrapped up in cotton wool FFS go out and get a life mate :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
i must look and see what interesting threads you start one day :lol:

Smiley or no smiley that doesn't deal with the 'get a life' comment to Martyn and the exceptionally low standard and attention seeking nature of this thread. Trying to draw my threads into it is just a deflection technique a child or an immature adult uses.

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
Smiley or no smiley that doesn't deal with the 'get a life' comment to Martyn and the exceptionally low standard and attention seeking nature of this thread. Trying to draw my threads into it is just a deflection technique a child or an immature adult uses.

Oh ok sorry.

Brightonfan1

Jun 2, 2013
look if i have said anything wrong then i am sorry firstly i am NOT a palace fan and never will be, i am also not vulture or anybody else, i am just me now if i have upset or offended anyone it was not my intention and i am sorry.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
look if i have said anything wrong then i am sorry firstly i am NOT a palace fan and never will be, i am also not vulture or anybody else, i am just me now if i have upset or offended anyone it was not my intention and i am sorry.

You haven't.

Carry on. apparently you can no longer be a wind up merchant, without being accused of being a 'TROLL' or 'Palace fan'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here