Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so excited...

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Good luck mate.. I was meant to be going back to Brighton for uni this year but didn't get the grades, which is pretty heartbreaking if i'm honest. Do it, and I'm sure you will not regret it :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What on earth did your parents do wrong to end up in Cov?

What a dive.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Anybody want a pound that Flair never moves back to Coventry?
After 3 years in Brighton, you aint leaving!!!
Good luck at Uni, although I work for Brighton Uni, I'm sure we're much nicer.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
welcome to the club Flair, now you can join the rest of the brigade of all Brighton fans that stand outside the Falmer site gawking through the tiny windows, aye its a wonderful sight, which no 'casual' fan can understand.

Plus good luck in Uni, Sussex is a good one to go to apparently :thumbsup:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Bloody Johnny-come-lately bandwagon-jumping plastic... :angry:

Just kidding, old boy. :thumbsup: Good post, welcome aboard - I'd always take a newbie to away games first 'coz I think they're a much better way to get a feel for what the support's actually all about, because of the well-documented feelings most of us have for Withdean, so I reckon you were done a favour there. Shame you couldn't have been in with the stripes.

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
great post !!
I am thinking of doing the same(Sussex Uni) once I have finished school in Germany.
I am maybe gonna do a gap At some place year half an hour from falmer though for the first year at falmer ... Season ticket obviously of that happens ! :albion1:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I don't think I've ever seen a newbie get such a welcome.

It warms the cockles that a youngster who was not born in brighton, has chosen us to support and I don't think you'll regret it either. Sure there are lows, and so many, but it's the lows that make the highs so much better!

Try and get to a few more Midlands games and you'll be able to join in with the fantastic away support. There are other Albion fans in Coventry so you may even get help with transport.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Sweet. Tear in my eye at that.

Maybe Mike Ward will give you his seat for the first match at Falmer.

richoseagull

Jan 23, 2010
Berkshire
Good luck Flair, I am just going into my third year at Brighton Uni as a Brighton fan from Watford, and the decision to come down is one I haven't regretted since and I plan on staying in Brighton once I have finished my course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here