I am so excited...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
welcome flair :)
brighton really is the best. i really cant see you leaving after uni either. people give the place stick until theyve finally been to the place. i got stuck in devon once id started uni as my parents moved from sussex during my first year, so now im in the process of trying to get back!!!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Great stuff. My dad moved from Nuneaton (as close to Cov as can get without being there) to Sussex after meeting a Chichester girl. Means half my relatives are Cov / Villa fans and other half PortScummers in the main. Both sets do give some stick when you say you support Brighton but I'm incredibly excited too :thumbsup: Welcome

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
That is one of the best posts here for a long time. I am so envious of you ....im a grumpy old (ish) man now (been watching the Albion since 1966), but your enthusiasm and excitement for the future is terrific.
The club has been on a long and winding road for so long now, but lets hope that next August is the start of something very special here. People like yourself ARE the clubs future, and i am so thrilled that i am also able to witness this new start for the club.
You have every right to be excited....good luck to you

Sandtex

Sep 13, 2010
Nice one mate!

I'm going away to uni at the end of the month but I'm not quite intelligent enough to get into Sussex and Brighton don't do my course. Fortunately I'm only moving to London but it's still going to be a bit of a NIGHTMARE coming back every other week.

But yeah all the best with your studies pal!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is what supporting a football team is all about.

As Nick Hornby said in Fever Pitch, you don't choose your team. Your team chooses you.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
A great university overlooking a brilliant stadium,you will feel at home straight away.
I drove through Coventry the other day and it is a DUMP.
You are now a Seagull,welcome to our world.:thumbsup:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
i lived the first 20 years of my life away from Brighton, went to Falmer when you were just a twinkle in your parent's eyes and fell in love with both the city and the football club. You've made the right choice!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports