Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I actually want you to do it next week.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You're up because you deserve it so enjoy every second.

As for us, it's in our hands so the next five days will be very exciting and passing very slow I suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I honestly think you will. Certainly you should. You battered us in the first half at the Amex.

Everything alright Stat Brother?

Ignore him, most of us do, he can't help it

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Oh dear Goldstone....bad night with the boyfriend?
Appreciate the original sentiment UTC but you've let yourself down there fella.

I presume you've been on the sauce (if not why not?) but fishing with tedious homophobia does you no credit.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take your homophobia back up to your Northern slums.
Like I said, just saving time.

Quite why anyone would want to lap up patronising platitudes, from someone who doesn't give a fudge is beyond me.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.

As much as your sentiments are probably meant, in a guise of smugness.
I really do not see the point of you coming onto this forum to post your views.
I guess you are not that bright to think you would be welcomed with open arms.
Enjoy the promotion, and hopefully we will see you next season in the premier league.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.

I hope you lads put up a good show in the playoffs.

Come on chaps your team has just been promoted to the PL and you are posting on another teams forum, why are you not out celebrating with the rest of the town? ???

Humbleclaret

Banned
May 2, 2016
What do you mean? I hope you go up the team play was excellent today from Brighton it was good football to watch unlike ours which isn't easy on the eyes but gets results! Good luck :moo: ~ humbleclaret

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here