Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia starting to get frustrated

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No need to panic.... Stockdale and Ward will join this week.

Id be happy going into the Wednesday game with the following:

------------ Stockdale ------------
Bruno --- Dunk --- Greer ---- Ward
------- Crofts -- Ince --- Toko -----
Buckley ------ CMS -------- Lua Lua

Walton / JFC / O'Grady / March / Hughes / Fenelon / Calderon

With 3 or 4 to follow before transfer deadline.

Don't get all the panic ? In Tony I trust.

Are they as guaranteed to sign as Grabban and Conway? :jester:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No need to panic.... Stockdale and Ward will join this week.

Id be happy going into the Wednesday game with the following:

------------ Stockdale ------------
Bruno --- Dunk --- Greer ---- Ward
------- Crofts -- Ince --- Toko -----
Buckley ------ CMS -------- Lua Lua

Walton / JFC / O'Grady / March / Hughes / Fenelon / Calderon

With 3 or 4 to follow before transfer deadline.

Don't get all the panic ? In Tony I trust.

God I hope you are right
and that team looks good
enough to beat Wednesday:lolol: but we still need another striker 6 foot plus 20 goals a season man

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We're playing Leeds, Bolton, Sheffield Wednesday in the first few weeks. Good thing their fans are more confident than ours at transfer activity and prospects...

[tweet]493328002424770560[/tweet]
I have never gone Into a football season before seriously feeling my team are going to get relegated. #lufc

[tweet]491884739973107712[/tweet]
Unless we sign at least 5-6 players we are struggling... Wont get relegated but wont finish top 15.. Negative ino but tru #SWFC

[tweet]492635668406095872[/tweet]
Really fear for us this season, unless we sign a decent striker then I feel it could be a similar story to last season. #BWFC

- to be fair Charlton and Birmingham fans are mostly chipper...

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Something in one of the tabloids today that a championship ship manager has fallen out with the director of football over him possibly being replaced, things are looking bleak at Blackpool I would guesso

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
And everyones Blue and White tinted specs are on again :lol: Get a grip of reality people.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
And everyones Blue and White tinted specs are on again :lol: Get a grip of reality people.

I think your specs maybe a little clouded.

Yes we are currently 3-4 short but we have the basis of a very good squad already, and more importantly significant funds available to strengthen. Judge the squad come the 1st September.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Er Ernest you need a new eye doctor, how can you accuse Greer and Calderón of having pace, never knew you were a comedian pmsl ;)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Simply for the fact that the ones that remain such as Greer , Calderon etc are 3 years older and the pace goes as you get older

I would say that if anything, Greer is a better player now. Less prone to the red mist developing. The only key players we've lost since that season are El Abd (replaced by Hughes), Bridcutt (replaced by Ince/Toko hopefully), Barnes (replaced by O'Grady) and Noone (hopefully replaced by the developing March). We've also added the likes of Bruno, Stephens and Crofts. I would say we are at least as strong.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Really? Genuine question for you? Would you say this squad is weaker than the one which came 10th in our first Championship season? If so, why and in which areas?

Honestly slightly weaker we will be lucky to end up anywhere near tenth unless we sign at least 4 quality outfielder so and a very good keeper

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Even CMS is on record saying we need experienced quality signings

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I would say that if anything, Greer is a better player now. Less prone to the red mist developing. The only key players we've lost since that season are El Abd (replaced by Hughes), Bridcutt (replaced by Ince/Toko hopefully), Barnes (replaced by O'Grady) and Noone (hopefully replaced by the developing March). We've also added the likes of Bruno, Stephens and Crofts. I would say we are at least as strong.

we are no where as strong as the team that started against doncaster at the amex 3 years ago . i think this season will be a struggle , not unless we sign better players

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
we are no where as strong as the team that started against doncaster at the amex 3 years ago . i think this season will be a struggle , not unless we sign better players

I wish you were the manager

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

think you'll find Hughes is a replacement for Upson ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here