Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Im just wondering what your explanation will be if we are rooted to the bottom in 2 1/2 months time.
Some of you lot live in pink fluffy cloud land where everything everyday is great and wonderful, have a reality check mush were shit at the moment very very shit and its down to the manager.
You can only let it go on for so long in this division very few teams who are near the bottom by end of November ever recover from it.
Will you be saying the same then of course you wont.

Sack the manager because we 'might' be rooted to the bottom of the league?

Some of us live in a land whereby a person is given a chance to get things right. We're not being annihilated. We are not looking clueless.

You are making that November stat up. That is utter rubbish.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Because recent experience would have given you doubt???

Well my view is that Bloom does want premiership football and is attempting to gain that, however was gravely let down by Gus (who should have done it) and Oscar fell short he believes in our current manager and if it looks like he is not going to deliver he will get rid and appoint someone who can. You do not invest millions of pounds into a club and want failure or to make 13 million or whatever on transfers this season alone. You want success and I believe he does, he may get some decisions wrong, but you can't get all the things all the time.

Let's not forget what we had before, we are in such a strong place right now great stadium, training ground, potential have faith, good things will come be it with Sammi or someone else.

The blacksmith

Aug 20, 2014
I expect Brighton to finish about mid table this year. Ulloa,Buckly, Upson, Bridcutt ect gone in total for a lot of money, with the new guys brought in for a lot less money, it only makes sence. An inexperienced manager as well. As i'm not an agreement with a lot of NSC posters on here who expect at least top 6 for this season, i'm quite calm about the situation.

Agree with this .,I know only early days but on present form mid table finish is more realistic.without a proven championship striker and a tightened defence top six is probably out of reach . I do hope I'm wrong but whatever I will still be sat in my seat every game trying to keep positive.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So.. if Sami fails you have faith in the guy who appointed the failure to appoint someone better ???

Firstly, he hasn't been making a bad fist of the job to date.

And secondly, what else do you suggest - let's find a Russian oil billionaire to buy us out. That would be much more satisfactory. And 'Arry as manager, maybe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
7 out of a 9 game £20,000 accumulator came in, gutted

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
These things happen in football, but Sami cares and wants to do his best...I'm sure of that

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be bothered to was through this thread... I assumed it was a joke but it's 9 pages already... It was a joke right?...?.?.. Right?!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] on the evening of the Leeds game, just after the team selection was announced:-

This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] about 90 minutes later, during the second half:-

This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] at the end of that match:-

And this was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] a couple of hours later:-

And now, this evening, we have:-

algie, algie, algie. The very definition of fickleness.
Good post!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Which side of the fence are you on today?

It's just proving what we've all known for a while - that Baz is a clueless tosser.

We've lost tonight. We lost on Saturday. Does it matter in the grand scheme of things? probably not. If we are still having the same issues in a few months then we have the right to complain, but not 7 games into a season with a new manager and several new players. I'm not delighted that we seem to be shakier at the back than we used, but at the same time i'm heartened by the number of shots we are having - swings and roundabouts.
We won't go up this season, I don't think anyone expects us to either. We'll compete but it's transitional.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Some interesting comments, I got the impression tonight that the players were just going through the motions. No real determination to win the game and not much sign of togetherness within the squad which is worrying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here