Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I thought it was a poor appointment but he's here now and we need to get right behind him.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm not in the let's sack Sami camp but I am in the( the club should not have boasted about there transfer window business until we have played a top team)camp.

We are still to play a top team & we are 18th in the league.We have played 7 league games so far this season all against teams that we were probably favourites to win.

This is more like it, the players that have come in have been found somewhat wanting, lets hope they can improve they need to

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What a difference a few days will make this time next week when we have beaten Blackpool and Burton and landed a plum home draw in the next round of the cup we will talking very differently. Things take time far too early to be calling for his head even if you have reservations.

In short get a grip.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't care he has only been in charge for a few games but the bloke is clueless. Results so far have been appalling.

He is killing off my enthusiasm this season. I'm in that.... i don't care mode.

Look at our results so far? This has relegation written all over it.

You sound like a demented Leeds United :lolol: supporter. Get a grip !!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is anyone thinking that a poster that may be called Barry, who may be rotund and possibly born in 1968 is a bit too much of a knee jerk reactionist?

I always thought the ethos of being a supporter was to support through thick and thin, not start slagging off a new manager after 7 games. I watched that stream this evening and didn't think we played badly by any stretch. 2 sloppy individual errors cost us goals, the team on the whole played well.

Stand and fall and all that jazz. He comes across very similar to a cabinet back bencher, supposed to be on your side but is always there ready and willing to stick the knife in and cause a rift in the camp....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
At last someone with more than one brain cell !!!

He's not calling for the managers head though is he. Just because people aren't endorsing sacking Hyypia right now, doesn't mean that they aren't concerned, disappointed or pessimistic. You probably have more than one brain cell….but not much more….

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Underwhelmed, uninspired, worried. Love my club and have lifelong loyalties, I will support it with my money and time. However, taking off the blue tinted glasses I am CONCERNED! I am not too sure Sammi is the man to get us promoted. I am also pessimistic about our signings (bar one loan signing), I could accept a decent placed position at the end. Say 9th even, but I do not see or feel that possibility right now. I wont wait until Christmas to question, seven games is more than a few, or even a handful. Losing traction at the beginning of the season is fatal. I fear a relegation battle season this time round.
Oh come on, you are clearly a long standing fan but you can't genuinely believe that we are in a relegation scrap 7 games into the season. We have a new manager and largely a new team, give it some time before righting them off.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What a difference a few days will make this time next week when we have beaten Blackpool and Burton and landed a plum home draw in the next round of the cup we will talking very differently. Things take time far too early to be calling for his head even if you have reservations.

In short get a grip.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we get a draw, at best, against Blackpool and lose against Burton. I bloody hope not, but it is a bet worth considering at the right odds, unfortunately.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Tony will give him time and rightly so, If we're 19th with two weeks to go in the January transfer window this might be a different discussion but until then, a nonsense thread.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I just don't get it.

Barring a new manager winning every single game so far I really do think some would complain regardless.

I do quite like the whole 'no experience' of the Championship gubbins that some are hiding their general dislike behind, it really is gumph.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Oh come on, you are clearly a long standing fan but you can't genuinely believe that we are in a relegation scrap 7 games into the season. We have a new manager and largely a new team, give it some time before righting them off.

Of course I will, but I wont wait until Christmas that's for sure! I will bitch along with a lot of other people....:)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] on the evening of the Leeds game, just after the team selection was announced:-

I have already made my feelings known what i think about Hyypia. I never wanted him here and what i've seen confirms that. In fact he is worse then i first thought.
That team tonight is a disgrace.

This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] about 90 minutes later, during the second half:-

Playing really well

This was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] at the end of that match:-

Marching on Together :clap::clap::clap:

Well played all.

Massive thumbs up to Hyypia. I honestly thought he was losing the plot with tonight's team selection.

And this was [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] a couple of hours later:-

Don't know and don't care mate. I can't sleep now after a performance like that.To excited.

And now, this evening, we have:-

I don't care he has only been in charge for a few games but the bloke is clueless. Results so far have been appalling.

He is killing off my enthusiasm this season. I'm in that.... i don't care mode.

Look at our results so far? This has relegation written all over it.

algie, algie, algie. The very definition of fickleness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here