Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

SAC

May 21, 2014
****sville..!!

we will probably end up mid table this season....we have a local chairman who has bunged in 130 million pounds of his own money to develop the stadium and ytraining ground ...the rest will come..........how much do you lot wanna put in....???

Whilst I have agreed that it is far too early to panic (I'm reserving this for 5PM Saturday), do you believe that mid table is acceptable for a chairman who has pumped in £130 million and fans who have some of the most expensive season ticket prices in the division?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst I have agreed that it is far too early to panic (I'm reserving this for 5PM Saturday), do you believe that mid table is acceptable for a chairman who has pumped in £130 million and fans who have some of the most expensive season ticket prices in the division?

Well I'd settle for it, it's not like it's a shit division and we have had two cracks at the playoffs in the last two years. Paying more doesn't always get you more, as a scan at other teams in this division will bear out. Bloom has also built the squad on the cheap, relatively speaking, so he'll be well aware that nothing is certain.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Half truths being used to suit your agenda. The £130 million is for the stadium without which we wouldn't have a club at all. The expensive season tickets also include transport which no other club has to subsidise.

How do you know that we're going to end up mid table? You can't tell until Christmas, at least.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The only dregs on here as someone so eloquently
put it, are the ones who refuse to ever face up to the reality
of anything ever going wrong at the Albion.
I've been watching Albion for 40 years so am entitled to praise,
whine, moan or change my mind when I feel the need to.
some of the people on here,just some probably never even went to watch Brighton until
they had a cozy new stadium to sit in.
Most of which are the big headed wankers giving other
people flac for daring to have an opinion of their own or god forbid, different to theirs.
Unbelievable !!
Who are you to tell anyone who is right or wrong ?
Absolute nobodies.

Cool story

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Half truths being used to suit your agenda. The £130 million is for the stadium without which we wouldn't have a club at all. The expensive season tickets also include transport which no other club has to subsidise.

How do you know that we're going to end up mid table? You can't tell until Christmas, at least.

blah blah blah yawwwwwn

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I agree with you bar the transport...Many thousands don't use it but still pay for it :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Since you put it that way: can you tell us all how Hyypia got on at Leverkusen before those last twelve games?
Go on, I dare ya!!

Considering he was aided by Sacha Lewendowski who it looks like was actually running the team, as Hyppia didn't at the time have all the right qualifications, so wasn't allowed to, I would say Hyppia did **** all really.
and it was down to Lewendowski not him they were up where they were, and down to Hyppia eventually who took the reigns on his own, that they only won one out of the last twelve matches.
Is it that you can't see that or just don't want to ??

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
*sigh* Jury is still out on Hyppia but can see no benefit in getting rid of him now. I understand but disagree with some who want him out.

That's how it works, we have different opinions, why do we feel the need to belittle or even abuse fellow fans who have a different opinion?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Considering he was aided by Sacha Lewendowski who it looks like was actually running the team, as Hyppia didn't at the time have all the right qualifications, so wasn't allowed to, I would say Hyppia did **** all really.
and it was down to Lewendowski not him they were up where they were, and down to Hyppia eventually who took the reigns on his own, that they only won one out of the last twelve matches.

Regardless of what we achieve this season, on paper and according all of the people that matter, Sami is a very competent, young coach with a lot of potential. He finished fourth in one of the best leagues in Europe. He deserves a chance to prove himself. If the losses mount up, I will certainly not defend him blindly. But you've written him off already which I just can't understand.

Bayer Leverkusen ended the 2012-2013 season in third place behind the champion Bayern Munich and runner-up Borussia Dortmund. Hyypiä then became the sole head coach after Lewandowski went back to work with the youth development department.[40] Hyypiä's first training session as the sole head coach happened on 24 June 2013.[41] Bayer Leverkusen ended the 2013-2014 season in fourth place behind Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Hyypiä

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Regardless of what we achieve this season, on paper and according all of the people that matter, Sami is a very competent, young coach with a lot of potential. He finished fourth in one of the best leagues in Europe. He deserves a chance to prove himself. If the losses mount up, I will certainly not defend him blindly. But you've written him off already which I just can't understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Hyypiä

See, there you go! Using logic and facts to back up an argument. It'll never catch on.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Will be very tricky for him if we don't get many points from Blackpool, Forest, Cardiff and Watford.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
Barber is the one that should go eversince he's been at the club we have gone backwards.Good Managers dont leave for nothing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I note that you didn't answer the question, and your post is full of speculation that you can't prove. I don't know who was the key influence between the two, but you (claim you) do.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
[MENTION=19131]Phat Baz 68[/MENTION] I don't think you should make the mistake of thinking you're the only Albion fan that is feeling disappointed, frustrated or even angry at the moment. Many people will be in a similar mood and everyone is entitled to their own feelings and opinions, however where you will struggle is by bashing out repetitive, poorly formed frustrated messages on here, you'll receive little sympathy. By all means feel free to express yourself but think about how you're doing it, construct an argument or a reason for debate and you'll be received a lot better, certainly more so than calling people names and swearing :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here