Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OT but talking of managers saw Chris Houghton in his car near the ground last night. Is he scouting for a club or an old friend. Could be just something simple like he still lives in Norwich and wanted to watch a game.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The only dregs on here as someone so eloquently
put it, are the ones who refuse to ever face up to the reality
of anything ever going wrong at the Albion.
I've been watching Albion for 40 years so am entitled to praise,
whine, moan or change my mind when I feel the need to.
some of the people on here,just some probably never even went to watch Brighton until
they had a cozy new stadium to sit in.
Most of which are the big headed wankers giving other
people flac for daring to have an opinion of their own or god forbid, different to theirs.
Unbelievable !!
Who are you to tell anyone who is right or wrong ?
Absolute nobodies.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
some of the people on here,just some probably never even went to watch Brighton until
people flac for daring to have an opinion of their own or god forbid, different to theirs.
Unbelievable !!
Absolute nobodies.

The length of time you've supported the club surely you should understand how lucky we are to be in the position we are in right now. I just can't believe anyone could honestly say we have to sack a young, promising manager after that little amount of time with such a new team. Do you have any patience at all?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Its chicksens coming home to roost as i said this would of hapenned because silent KNIGHT (wheres teh cup final money EHHHHHHHH!) sacked Dean Wilkins when we wear tearing up the league and seventh was shamazeing (im still down with der youth you see) and would of been far higher if Baz Savage and Jonny Dixon been allowed to play a bit more along with that irish bloke who spent every afternoon in Ladbrokes.

Since then the club has been run by and for FORINERS and we all know that if they get their chance within weeks Craig Mackhall Smith will be forced to wear a burka and only halal hot dogs will be sold at half time and piglets pantree will have to change its name to mohammed as they dont like pork,

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Last season Oscar took us to our 2nd best season for over 31 years...We also started relatively slowly with a poor run of form up til at least mid October. Did NSC users keep the faith ? Many did but worth reminding ourselves for those clicking on this rather hysterical thread title then here's a few random quotes on here about Oscar but from October 2013..

Can't be bothered to go through those quotes individually but to me there are only four that you could say ended up being definitely 'wrong'!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Unbelievable !!
Absolute nobodies.

So you're basically moaning about people having an opinion on your opinions!? :lolol:

Your opinion is basically distilled down to sack the manager after 7 games. What were you expecting, a pat on the back!?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The length of time you've supported the club surely you should understand how lucky we are to be in the position we are in right now. I just can't believe anyone could honestly say we have to sack a young, promising manager after that little amount of time with such a new team. Do you have any patience at all?

How have you worked out he is a young and promising manager on what basis is that built on ??
I'm probably being so negative because Im sick and tired of Albion be used as an experimental revolving door
for managers with little or no experience of running a club at this level let alone any other level.
I will hold my hands up and grovel with apologies if Sami comes good as i have said before but,
I don't believe he is the right man for the job I never did.
Warming to him only means he seems like a nice chap but that doesn't make him a great manager or anything near it.
Again loved to be proved wrong but cant see that happening.
There are so many little sheep on here following all the yes people who are to afraid to disagree because they get slated,
Im not one of them, my life doesn't revolve around NSC, and i couldn't give a monkeys what people think.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How have you worked out he is a young and promising manager on what basis is that built on ??
I'm probably being so negative because Im sick and tired of Albion be used as an experimental revolving door
for managers with little or no experience of running a club at this level let alone any other level.
I will hold my hands up and grovel with apologies if Sami comes good as i have said before but,
Warming to him only means he seems like a nice chap but that doesn't make him a great manager or anything near it.
There are so many little sheep on here following all the yes people who are to afraid to disagree because they get slated,
Im not one of them, my life doesn't revolve around NSC, and i couldn't give a monkeys what people think.

If you end up having to apologize it won't be for being wrong, nobody has to apologize for being wrong.

You will have to apologize for forming and expressing an opinion prematurely without real foundation, then b*tching when people point that out.

Dec 3, 2012

Flounce

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I've worked out he's a young, promising manager because he IS. Have you seen what he did at Bayern Leverkusen? Champions League experience? Finishing 4th in the Bundesliga? He's done well.

Not believing he's the right man for the job is saying that you don't trust Tony Bloom's judgement. Well most of us do. That's not being sheep, that's supporting the man who has given us what we have today. If it turns out to be wrong, Sami will go. But there is no way on this earth you can judge a manager after 7 games. And even if you did, I'd argue that in the short time he's been here he's shown he could well be great for us.

Sick and tired of us being a revolving door? So, the answer is to chuck our current manager out? You're contradicting yourself.

Think how you like, it's your opinion. But it's an pretty hasty judgement to make on not a lot of evidence.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
****sville..!!

we will probably end up mid table this season....we have a local chairman who has bunged in 130 million pounds of his own money to develop the stadium and ytraining ground ...the rest will come..........how much do you lot wanna put in....???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
All managers have good and bad spells. I think some of Sami's tactics are a little questionable (basically the FB's pushed up too far and KLL tucked in-field), but it might just be the players are not capable of putting his ideas into practice. Crofts for example is a classic 'up and down' player and needs to be central, not a player who covers RB, we need athletes like Ince to do that type of role.

I think he needs to be given a chance and although I only watched on TV last evening, I thought we were the better team. If we'd have defended like that on Saturday, we would have won.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You cant change the truth can ya !!

And yet u feel it necessary to churn it out as if most posters on here didn't know it.....first managerial appointment the good old Bundeslegia I'd say pretty impressive...rate Brendon Rogers? He only won 2 out of the first ten with his first appointment...in a relegation place by Xmas....he seems more than up an coming now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here