Hyypia Has Accepted The Brighton Job...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
surprises me that someone at the club has not confirmed or denied this info?????

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Last edited:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What an amazing appointment this is. Well done TB. Another leftfield appointment, this time one who who won't shirk a battle or crumble when it matters.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There's no one at the club - they've either all resigned, been released or are at a meeting in Portugal! It all seems to be speculation!

You forgot the one's that are busy humping cardboard boxes down to the new training ground.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
there's a big van outside a house that's for sale, opposite my house, :jester: , coincidence...

Definitely a coincidence, it's a removal van :( . :jester:

Just got back from my hols - In the 24 hrs I've been offline I would of put my house on you tallying up enough bad boy points for a ban by now!

I take it your being a good boy now?! Along with your alter-ego :angel:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Quit with the chant making please! You know what will happen!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
As a finnish Brighton fan im really happy. I guess Sami is the first finn in the club. I just hope that Sami sees the potential in Solly March and lets him play a lot or im gonna have a problem with the number one finnish coach :wink:

Suddenly people on the finnish football forum are very interested of Brighton.:bhasign:

I've had beers with a couple of Finns before - Both absolutely bonkers - In a nice way of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports