Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Away...............

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
That rather implies disloyalty or some kind of JCL status for those of us who don't go.

I'd love to, I've never been to the KC Stadium and I always like midweek away trips, but I'm working nights that day, I can't get leave, and unless you can come up with a way for me to get from Kingston Upon Hull at the final whistle to Haywards Heath by 10pm, then, regrettably, I won't be there.

I think the Doncaster game will be a better way to judge it.. A midweek game against anyone that far is never going to get a high attendance.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
I shall be there unless the strike by Frankfurt Airport ground staff gets any worse...

True support is going to Hull and not going to Liverpool!

That's not fair is it?.....a Sunday afternoon game is a lot more manageable for most people than a Weds eve game, and finances also significant....you are not a true supporter if you go to Liverpool (probably using someone elses's ticket) but to no other away games.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Was at the Anfield dump and will cruise over to the luxury of the KC. Lucky enough to be relatively easy to get to both. Hope to see a positive response by the guys.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I shall be there unless the strike by Frankfurt Airport ground staff gets any worse...

True support is going to Hull and not going to Liverpool!

No smiley so dont think you are fishing!

Therefore lets hope your plane doesnt get off ground you judgemental twat!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Southampton away (0-0) last year.

A bit harsh! It was an absolute Alamo in the first half and the defence did amazing to keep it 0-0 at half time, particularly when Adam got his nasty gash, leaving Dunk to admirably step up to the plate and never look back!

And if Wood had scored the pen.......

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not going because I am a crap fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here