Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton out

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've said it before, and I'll repeat it now - and I'll say it again if somebody starts this thread up again seriously. Even if we get relegated I'd still want to keep CH as our manager to get us back up after one or two seasons. If we look to be heading for League 1 approaching some future Christmas, then I'll change my mind - but only then.
And yes, even if we're heading for a European spot I'll still be moaning about his substitutions and calling for him to leave Izzy or Knocky (or another one of our fastest players) up on the half way line at corners and free kicks!

Even if we got relegated, CH will deservedly keep his job. He’s the perfect manager for a Board with no whinging or politicking through the media, a good coach and he creates a great squad spirit. Those calling for his sacking would be heavily outnumbered.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Signing and persisting in playing Leon Best was not one of CH’s finest moments and I stick by that observation, regardless of what has happened since. He stuck with him for 19 games ffs! :smile:

I accept my doubts about CH were the knee jerk I thought it might be when I posted on this thread at the time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've said it before, and I'll repeat it now - and I'll say it again if somebody starts this thread up again seriously. Even if we get relegated I'd still want to keep CH as our manager to get us back up after one or two seasons. If we look to be heading for League 1 approaching some future Christmas, then I'll change my mind - but only then.
And yes, even if we're heading for a European spot I'll still be moaning about his substitutions and calling for him to leave Izzy or Knocky (or another one of our fastest players) up on the half way line at corners and free kicks!
After his performance at Liverpool yesterday I'm afraid I may have to recant a little on what I have said in this post.

..............I might have to stop moaning about his substitutions!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here