Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton: Judge us after the transfer window

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Ooooh, this lot of casuals?

casuals.jpg

I really do feel sorry for the managers at our club at present with recruitment.
Gus told it how it was, Garcia walked away, along with in the end with Hyypia, how long will Hughton toe the line?

His comments seem to indicate that he realises He's been sold a pup,if He's still manager by Christmas I'll be amazed,we desperately need football people running this football club instead of bean counters and property developers.
#togetheretc

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
His comments seem to indicate that he realises He's been sold a pup,if He's still manager by Christmas I'll be amazed,we desperately need football people running this football club instead of bean counters and property developers.
#togetheretc

I've never written anything like this on here before but seriously go and support another chuffing club. That shower of excrement up the road ought to do you - forking out £10m on players, playing in a sh*t hole and two administrations with another to follow once Parish et al get bored.

We're trying to be run sustainably and if that means we never make the Prem then that's fine by me because we will still have a club and an amazing ground. Jog on you absolute tool.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've never written anything like this on here before but seriously go and support another chuffing club. That shower of excrement up the road ought to do you - forking out £10m on players, playing in a sh*t hole and two administrations with another to follow once Parish et al get bored.

We're trying to be run sustainably and if that means we never make the Prem then that's fine by me because we will still have a club and an amazing ground. Jog on you absolute tool.

Financial demands are such that we will have to make it to the Premier it is just a case of when. If not we will be in trouble so I believe it will be in the next couple of seasons.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Absolutely this. Either put your hands in your own pockets and pull out £10m a year, or stop moaning that we have to pay realistic wages and transfer fees.

You've been watching the football factory again?

el punal

#togetheretc
You could try the Oystons, they'd be right up your street.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
" Judge us after the transfer window " .....or, wait til mid October when we are third from bottom...

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Financial demands are such that we will have to make it to the Premier it is just a case of when. If not we will be in trouble so I believe it will be in the next couple of seasons.

You're making the assumption that TB gets disillusioned and doesn't want to keep plugging the gap as much as FFP allows? Also that it's not possible for us to be run to a level of sustainability that means we can carry on as we are. (I acknowledge that many other fans might not want to hear or put up with that.)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Excellent, so that's all right then, lets stop worrying everyone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well it all looks a tad different now :albion2:

Really?

When a lot of the above guff was posted it looked remarkably like vacuous twiddle-twaddle & tittle-tattle and today, it still does.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd forgotten how uber negative this thread was at the time - about a week before the first game. Interesting that, apart from Uwe, the players that have us in top position had all been signed by 1st August.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd forgotten how uber negative this thread was at the time - about a week before the first game. Interesting that, apart from Uwe, the players that have us in top position had all been signed by 1st August.

Aye which makes it all the more interesting (or amusing) to read

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here