Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not even enjoying it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1067218268.jpg

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Andone is the real deal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

We’re odds on for a 3-2 defeat now. Never ever underestimate our ability to snatch, claw or positively rip defeat from the jaws of victory. This is Brighton. You and I know this is the most likely scenario. We are shit. Absolute horse manure and will soon revert to type. With 10 mins to go, Huddersfield are still favourites to win this. Everyone knows this. Anyone who doesn’t is kidding themselves.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Urgency feels like it's gone for us at the moment, should be looking to kill this game off as they're the sort of team capable of nicking another goal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are going to go defensive now aren’t we? Maybe we can snatch a draw from this game....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Murray on for Andone ........ffs .................. can't we go for it for once and play them both?

You wait. Murray will handball it for their penalty equaliser and be sent off at same time, setting it up for a late Huddersfield winner. Still time...get drinking everyone, it’ll dull the pain about to shit all over your Saturday night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s all about winning, **** the enjoyment apparently
Which is kinda why I'm not enjoying it. If we win, I'll have a good weekend, simples.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Here we go, sitting back making mistakes, giving set pieces away..........

Oh god this is not pleasant is it.

And the ridiculous thing about this is that they haven't created anything at all. Not even their goal. So why, as a team, do we worry about them. We're our own worst enemies.

Balogun could have gone there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here