Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So MOTD think Balogun's challenge was just a yellow, correct decision. Split on whether Mounie's red was soft or not, certainly understanding why he was sent off and not really sure why he had his studs up like that. And no penalty for Pratchard.

So according to them, we weren't particularly lucky with the decisions.
What a snidey little prick Pritchard is. The more I see him play the more amazed I am that we tried to sing him. How could he possibly pass the "no dickheads" test when he's clearly a prize CHOP. Bullet dodged.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
His opinion counts for far more than that of a Palace fan though.

Well... obviously, for whatever reason you bring that up? However telling somebody to take prozac because he disagrees with there opinion still makes him a complete cock.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well... obviously, for whatever reason you bring that up? However telling somebody to take prozac because he disagrees with there opinion still makes him a complete cock.
I didn't see that post. So I apologise.

Prozac is crap anyway, citalopram is the way forward for sufferers of depression.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Name me just ONE game AWAY from the Amex where Gross has contributed like he does at home? I can't. He typifies our home/away form on his own IMO.

He has just come back from being 3 months out FFS

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just watched replay and read this thread, going to go to bed instead of stay up for the game every week if it gets us the result.
Imagine where we could be if we hadn’t gifted the 4 points to Cardiff and the Foxes.
I said in an earlier thread that maybe we should gift the opposition an early goal so that we had to play, low and behold.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just watched replay and read this thread, going to go to bed instead of stay up for the game every week if it gets us the result.
Imagine where we could be if we hadn’t gifted the 4 points to Cardiff and the Foxes.
I said in an earlier thread that maybe we should gift the opposition an early goal so that we had to play, low and behold.

I was thinking in a different way that a home win over Leicester and an away draw at Hudd, would be excellent form.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a snidey little prick Pritchard is. The more I see him play the more amazed I am that we tried to sing him. How could he possibly pass the "no dickheads" test when he's clearly a prize CHOP. Bullet dodged.

He's realised what a mistake he made turning round on the M25, getting left behind with Norwich as we got promoted, and then going to Huddersfield who are in trouble. The only way he can cope with it, is being a prat. You're right, it's a bullet dodged.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So MOTD think Balogun's challenge was just a yellow, correct decision. Split on whether Mounie's red was soft or not, certainly understanding why he was sent off and not really sure why he had his studs up like that. And no penalty for Pratchard.

So according to them, we weren't particularly lucky with the decisions.

I saw all that...... had to agree about the sending off, was not so sure about the penalty. But they did seem to think Pritchard made the most of it. I was just happy that they upheld the decisions Wagner was angry about!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wagner embarrassed himself it that post match interview. Cringeworthy bad loser comments

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I was just suggesting a few things that might cheer you up. Brighton winning, dominating a half of football and Hughton changing the side clearly won’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was just suggesting a few things that might cheer you up. Brighton winning, dominating a half of football and Hughton changing the side clearly won’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 priceless points, Andone getting his PL first, the brilliance of March, winning an away 6 pointer.

Not bad.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Much has been said of the 'incidents' and the quality of the second goal..March's crossing....but thought Duffys was good to....third of the season for him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I saw all that...... had to agree about the sending off, was not so sure about the penalty. But they did seem to think Pritchard made the most of it. I was just happy that they upheld the decisions Wagner was angry about!
And even if Balagon should have been sent off (he shouldn't) it was so late in the game it probably wouldn't have changed anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here